l'épandeur

Oct 11, 2002
I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MANY PEOPLE THAT THERE'S A SECOND GEAR ON SUZUKI JR 50'S MY SONS IS A 2003 AND I FOUND A DIAGRAM ON HOW TO DO IT BUT BEFOR I TAKE A GRINDER TO IT I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE AS DONE THIS AND IT WORKS !
THANK YOU !

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Did I miss something? You linked him to the search engine which shows no matches. Or were you just telling him to use the search? Sorry, I am not trying to be smart. I clicked on the link expecting to learn something new.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
just be aware that its not a 2nd gear. Its a first gear. you already have 2nd gear availible. But with sprocket chagnes you can really change your power band around.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
May be helpful.

Attachments

• JR 50 Gearbox Mod.jpg
    JR 50 Gearbox Mod.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 371

SRHookEm

Dec 22, 2003
Why can't I see some pages?

Some pages say that I don't have privileges to view them. I would like to see the mods but I can't--it says I must be a member. I thought that I was a member. What am I doing wrong?

Vic, can you mail me the images at: srhookem@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
your just registered which is free. There is a way to pay for the advanced level and searching your looking for. Basically because it costs tons of money for this site to keep runing with 20k+ members. some of us have ponied up a few bucks to keep it running.

Skitspuce

May 21, 2003
My son also has a JR50, and my dealer said they'd do it for me for $40. I was gonna try and do it myself, but don't think my Dremel is up to the task ;D

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom