KDX Hybrid with 1997 KX chassis

Fryspeed

Apr 26, 2007
A 90 kdx wheel and caliper fitted my 98 kx hybrid.I had to cut off the kx caliper guide from the swing arm and replace it with the kdx guide.The rear wheel fitted no probs with the kdx spacers.The pipe I used is called a spes and it fitted with a little bending to clear the air box.

Fryspeed

Apr 26, 2007
98kx125 with 90 kdx200 engine.Tag clamps,fat bars,04 kxf forks revalved and sprung,ohlins rear shock,13l acerbis tank,spes front pipe,dep enduro tail pipe,cycra hand guards,ufo plastics,wiseco,ported cylinder :blah: :blah: :blah:

Attachments

• more.jpg
    more.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 503

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
Fryspeed said:
98kx125 with 90 kdx200 engine.Tag clamps,fat bars,04 kxf forks revalved and sprung,ohlins rear shock,13l acerbis tank,spes front pipe,dep enduro tail pipe,cycra hand guards,ufo plastics,wiseco,ported cylinder :blah: :blah: :blah:

Nice bike, if you don't mind me asking, what does it weigh when it is fueled and ready to go for a ride? I am trying to collect the different weights for hybrids and stock bikes for a comparison.

Fryspeed

Apr 26, 2007
Not a clue.But saying that it certainly feels alot lighter than my 90 kdx to ride and is alot easier to lift after I bin it.That makes a big difference to energy levels during a 3hr race.

Top Bottom