Feb 2, 2010
and here is my 03 yz 250 ^^^^ and my 04 cr 250
l_5759e0d0fc334142a0eee2757103106a.jpg

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I saw a few bikes with paddle tires on them, do you think if treejumper had them he could have paddled his way through this puddle? I miss our DRN rides at Paragon :(

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
hey wat is the BEST paddel tire around??? and i am goin to the dunes in april should i jet my yz250 diffrrent??? or what should i do? let me know ?

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
03yzrider said:
hey wat is the BEST paddel tire around??? and i am goin to the dunes in april should i jet my yz250 diffrrent??? or what should i do? let me know ?

i run a sand pro tire. stay away from the ones that have lines between the paddles they suck..the sand pro are a good paddle. so where do you live and what dunes are you going too?

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
i live in omaha nebraska goin to oklahoma and ideal what i should jet it? any advice not to blow it up hahah.. i am allways goin threw top ends and i take care of them oil spark plugs no ****y oil u know? lol

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
03yzrider said:
i live in omaha nebraska goin to oklahoma and ideal what i should jet it? any advice not to blow it up hahah.. i am allways goin threw top ends and i take care of them oil spark plugs no ****y oil u know? lol

when i had my 03 yz250 with pipe and reeds and i was running a 175 jet and when i went to glamis i put the stock 178 back in and ran vp race gas and it ran great. i did go there once on 92 octane and the bike was pinging like crazy. so hope any of this helped

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
its piped and reeds i run 91 octane with good 2 stroke oil.. and what is stock jet???178 right? and ur trying to say to run stock jet? and did 175 jet really help you out?? i think i might get on of thoes i dnt know what jet i have in it right now!

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
ohh yeah anytime you change pipe and reeds you should re jet it to get the performance out of it. stock jet is a 178 and with a pipe and v force reeds i put a 175 and it ran great. the best thing to do is buy a couple of diffrent size jets for your bike and try them out. they are east to change takes a couple min.

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
i got stock tip but i got fmf pipe and i got v force 3s so will it still help to jet it with stock tip? and thanks for your help how much are jets? like 5 buks?

fordmugg

Jan 30, 2010
there like 7-8 bucks a piece. if i was you i would buy a 175 and a 172 and try both to see what one works better. and if you never changed one before they are real easy to do

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
lazywaffleman said:
8425_103060803038559_100000039184531_84035_1473675_n.jpg

Heres my atv, Just a pretty cool picture
My opinion of your picture Waffleman, not about you personally. There is the farm equipment that seemingly kids are getting hurt on. An imbecile politician(in my opinion) in Illinoise has a bill, it puts atv's and dirt bikes illegal to operate until you have a drivers license. Anyone remember what happened to the 3 wheelers. At least then, it did not drag dirt bikes down with them, foolishly unstable vehicles at high speeds. Now we have atver's in the hands of drunks, inexperienced youths, no safety equipment, and no common sense. Not all atver's, just a lot, and the right ones have pizzed off the wrong people. Representative flowers will sneak this bill through. She has quite the reputation for a real leader in children's rights. And she is doing it in Chicago! Sorry for babbling, but this is nothing until I want to take my grandson for a ride, get arrested and get thrown in jail. I will remember the innocent picture of a piece of farm equipment. Vintage Bob

lazywaffleman

Feb 7, 2010
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
My opinion of your picture Waffleman, not about you personally. There is the farm equipment that seemingly kids are getting hurt on. An imbecile politician(in my opinion) in Illinoise has a bill, it puts atv's and dirt bikes illegal to operate until you have a drivers license. Anyone remember what happened to the 3 wheelers. At least then, it did not drag dirt bikes down with them, foolishly unstable vehicles at high speeds. Now we have atver's in the hands of drunks, inexperienced youths, no safety equipment, and no common sense. Not all atver's, just a lot, and the right ones have pizzed off the wrong people. Representative flowers will sneak this bill through. She has quite the reputation for a real leader in children's rights. And she is doing it in Chicago! Sorry for babbling, but this is nothing until I want to take my grandson for a ride, get arrested and get thrown in jail. I will remember the innocent picture of a piece of farm equipment. Vintage Bob

I agree with about atvs being very unstable, I have noticed this over the past year of owning. I know my username sounds like a 12 year old. Im 17 and have my driver license. My dad said that when he was a kid people got hurt on the 3-wheelers all the time and siad were unstable. My dad believes that 4-wheelers are "safer" than dirtbike, I have argued with saying that they are not but he is stubborn. I dont blame you for not allowing your grandson to ride on an atv. My little brother has flipped his 90 going under 15 and almost broke his arm.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I should get a pic of Seth's first machine? A purple battery quad. I believe he wants to paint it red, he is about 7 months old, kinda hard to understand. He has the donuts thing, and no helmet down already! If I catch him with my cooler, thats it, no more quad! Vintage Bob

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I should get a pic of Seth's first machine? A purple battery quad. I believe he wants to paint it red, he is about 7 months old, kinda hard to understand. He has the donuts thing, and no helmet down already! If I catch him with my cooler, thats it, no more quad! Vintage Bob

HA! That's awesome! My 3 y/o is still on his powerwheels quad that my father in law bought him. He has goon riding on that thing down to an art. I should get some video, it's really quite hilarious.

His z50 is stashed over at my buddies house until the wife OK's me giving it to him. His 4th b-day is april 12th, I think that's the day!

J.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Here are my two rides:
'06 YZ125
orangebike.jpg

and my newest
'09 Suzuki Gladius
12631_1153653718597_1145294536_3040.jpg