Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bummer Indy.

Hope your surgery goes well. :cool:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Dang, those early season rides have a way to get ya! Sorry to hear about your leg Indy, hope surgery goes well and you're healed up before summer! So what double got ya? My only broken bone was from Casey, in January '00, swapped out on the landing of the downhill double in the back and snapped my collar bone.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Thanks for all of the kind words, and some of the good natured bad one. ;)

I have my laptop with me now, so I'll be able to keep up on the updates.

It hurts quite a bit, but they have me on Dilaudid. Which if you've never had it, is similar to morphine. I really don't like drugs but i have to.

So far I've been working on this reply for about 10 minutes, mostly cause of the zoning out.

It's going to be a fairly long project. No doubt about it.

But, this isn't going to get in the way of me going to Vegas for the Supercross.

Well, New Orleans is going on in a minute, and I need to get my head cleared up abit.

More later, as I know it.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Good to hear from ya man! I hate being all doped up too, but it sure beats the pain of a broken bone.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Gary! Hate to hear you and the ground had issues? Do they plate and screw that break? Say no to donor bone. You will not get the dilaudid anymore, they wean you out the door. Was Dad taping? The double on the infield?

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
and you were just telling me friday that you and the ground are very familiar with one another... i didnt expect you to go out and prove it to me man... i belived you i honestly did!!! haha.. sorry to hear man.. hope you heal up fast and strong!!!
:cool:

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Sorry to hear indy!!! Good luck and hang in there bud!!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Shaw520 said:
Hope mending goes smooth and fast Indy,... keep 'er closer to the ground!
+1 bro.

Remember, Plaster makes you Faster. ;)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Hope all goes well.

Mully

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Gary should have been around by now? I sure hope he went home for surgery. That one in Terra Haute, union, not a big fan! If it was not poking through the skin, you can wait for surgery still mystifies me. They do not use plaster anymore, need a rhyme for fiberglass?

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
fiberglass makes you fast? gives you gas? limits your riding to the grass? hmmmmmmm

Top Bottom