IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Nope, sorry to say the air is stale.. Going to be that way for a minute.

I may be looking to relocate, no sure where or when. But I need time to myself, away from this BS here.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
Sorry to hear Gary! Those that were gonna go there for your opening weekend(haha), should meet up somewhere anyway and enjoy a weekend of riding!! Trying to be optimistic. C'mon down to southern indiana...we could hit a place down here! Hang in there bro!! I'd send ya a beer through here if it were possible.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Well, a year ago today, about this time I was sitting in the ER waiting on x-rays..

I can walk, somewhat, but there is still a bit of pain and discomfort and I have a serious limp.

It's a slow healing process.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Best of luck on not ending up a permanent gimp. :nener:

Sounds like you need some Mototherapy.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_JOE_ said:
Best of luck on not ending up a permanent gimp. :nener:

Sounds like you need some Mototherapy.

Yes sir, I do..

Not only that, but I need to get out to the farm and do some good old fashioned manual labor.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
AJ rehabed his still broken leg by going skiing & riding, maybe ask him for a prescription.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Great news Gary(I seen him hopping rows of chairs 2 at a time, its my story) Throwing in Service Honda's crash person is not fair! Mototherapy, the best yet. And it starts by getting the track ready for sure. No lie, its been a year already? No non-unions, and no pitched nerves. Now for the calcium build ups, see you in 5 years. Spring sprung and the urge is strong, get on it Gary! Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The little engine that could is about ready to breathe. I guess this means a trip to Indiana?.....

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
At least you're coming along Gary. Mid-April eh? I blew my fork seals at the end of fall last year. Need to get them replaced, and I'm NOT looking forward to it at all!!!

mototherapy heals all sorts of stuff. muscle issues, temporary insanity. The list goes on and on. kinda like topical creams(south park reference...sorry)

Joe...you really gonna head this way? that's a haul bro!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_Joe_ said:
The little engine that could is about ready to breathe. I guess this means a trip to Indiana?.....

Yes.. that's exactly what that means!!

SVTMc-G said:
At least you're coming along Gary. Mid-April eh? I blew my fork seals at the end of fall last year. Need to get them replaced, and I'm NOT looking forward to it at all!!!

mototherapy heals all sorts of stuff. muscle issues, temporary insanity. The list goes on and on. kinda like topical creams(south park reference...sorry)

Yeah, it's progress.. slow but sure.

Fork seals are easy.. an hour tops and they're done. That is if you have all the cool tools. Get some fork oil, come on up and we'll have em done in no time.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
SVTMc-G said:
)

Joe...you really gonna head this way? that's a haul bro!

It's 6 hours or so. A couple of our riding spots are 3 hours away. We get up early drive out, ride all day and then drive home. That's 6 hours driving in one day. If we pitch a tent and stay over night it would cerainly be worth the drive. I'd really like to make it out!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
_JOE_ said:
It's 6 hours or so. A couple of our riding spots are 3 hours away. We get up early drive out, ride all day and then drive home. That's 6 hours driving in one day. If we pitch a tent and stay over night it would cerainly be worth the drive. I'd really like to make it out!

We definitely have the tent camping spot..

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Did some work at the track today.. Didn't actually work on the track, but in the woods. There were quite a few downed trees in a stream running thru the woods. They were causing the stream to back up and flood the place. Not good.

Stopped by the bike shop on the way home and picked up a new chain & sprocket set.. Sexy huh?

Attachments

• 0000-MSR-Racing-Steel-Rear-Sprocket.jpg
    0000-MSR-Racing-Steel-Rear-Sprocket.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom