MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Had 3 guys from Illinois come in today to buy some ORV stickers. Said they were hitting the trails outside of Muskegon. I asked if it was Cedar Creek and they said no the ones close to there. I can't ever remember the name of those...but the ones that were closed for awhile b/c the trail crossed someone's property line. Anyway, I told them to go to CC. I know one was on a dual sport, another on a WR250, and not sure about the 3rd. Wondered if any of you run into them at all? I don't know if they were headed there today or not...I failed to mention one thing to them. They asked if they needed anything besides ORV stickers, I told them know. For some reason I completely forgot about spark arrestors. The WR is good right? but I don't know about the other two bikes. Hopefully they have them and don't hunt me down for forgetting to mention that to them...I deal w/enough angry people.

They were pretty excited about coming here to ride the trails and couldn't believe that I hit the MX track and jump stuff. That was kinda funny. They asked if I rode and I told them yeah and what I ride. The one guy was like, "So you jump then?" So that ended up in a conversation about how high I have jumped. Pretty funny. They couldn't believe "a little person like me could do stuff like that".

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Good Job. Send them all to Cedar. Tell everyone you run into that Holton/Horshoe is a piece of garbage not worthy of a knobby print. That way we Keep the good stuff for ourselves.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Now Now Don you need to be a good Nieghbor :nener:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Yeah I told them Horseshoe is horrible. Also really, really tight and they weren't digging that. They were already kinda worried about the sand.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom