Voxshall

Nov 23, 2005
Moto 1 Alessi, Villopoto, Grant, Langston.

This was the first race I've listened to while watching lap times, it really gives you a much better indication on speed.

J-Law was fast till he crashed and T Adams was also an unsang hero of the first moto.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
3 in a row for Alessi ... wow.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Notice the announcers have not much too announce w/Stewart out, our sport dont need this

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If you stay on the motorcycle, you deserve it. Reed getting a second at over a minute down, is a little bothersome tho, lol.

They are saying JS didn't take a shot to the head at least and walked to the mule.. hopefully he's good to go for the second moto, he's GOT to get points to stay in this thing.

I REALLY don't want to see RC ride a moped around and win out.

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
yeah reed sucks at nats but stewart just rode so smart with ricky on his tale and when ricky made a mistake and wasnt hounding him so much is wen he messed up. i think the truth is tho we know stewart is faster now its not the carmichael show

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Reed is a great rider, which is the opposite of sucking. But RC just happens to be the GOAT.

JBS is faster than RC? I guess he is once in awhile. Yet somehow RC keeps finishing ahead of him in the standings.

Top Bottom