ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Mxrider26x said:
Yeah, Reed won that championship in 04 without RC. That is true, but look at 03, it wouldn't surprise me if Reed could have still pulled off 04 and then he would still have a good 05 because he would have the speed from racing RC. I know you will all say "but RC won 03". True but it was Chad's rookie year.

CR is good but...............NOT

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
The problem with whiners, is it brings out whiners who don't like whiners, and they all want to do is have a whinge about the whiner :think:

:laugh:

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
TheGrinch said:
The problem with whiners, is it brings out whiners who don't like whiners, and they all want to do is have a whinge about the whiner :think:

:laugh:

Yeah LoL. I think it is ironic how people bash reed so hard. They should look at what they sound like when they do that.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay, now I feel terrible.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Okiewan said:
Okay, now I feel terrible.

But not as bad as Rad Chad......

cry_baby.jpg

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
The JBS crash..... :yikes: :ohmy: :whoa:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
wish i wouldnt have watched that :bang:

brings back memories of the sand dunes a few years ago

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
JBS note to self. I will NOT take the inside line to a rutted jump again.I will go WIDE WIDE WIDE. I wonder what Ricky was thinking after he saw Bubbas bike cartwheeling bigtime. "That boy has some learnin to do"

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
RYDMOTO said:
I wonder what Ricky was thinking after he saw Bubbas bike cartwheeling bigtime. "That boy has some learnin to do"

I watched the broadcast version which had a camera view from the following corner. It looks like Ricky is shaking his head as he leaves the camera shot.

I hope JBS is OK. It looked alot worse than what I've read. Also, it looks like his bike landed on his leg causing it to cartwheel 15ft into the air. Ouch!

Top Bottom