mrpute

Jan 3, 2004
What's up everyone? I've actually been on this board over the past few months unregistered everytime something decided to bust on my friends' bikes.

I'm a 21 year old Computer Engineering student attending Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. My current ride (which I will be taking delivery of on Sunday) is a beautiful 1989 Honda CR125R with plenty of modifications.

The engine on the bike seized up a couple years ago on my friend. Last year, his father decided to rebuild the engine and get the bike going again. I'm not sure of the specifics of the engine (which I will eventually find out) but I do know there is an oversized piston, some moderate head P&P, and a couple other mods (full Pro Circuit exhaust system, taller ratio sprokets, and rejetting to match the mods.)

I'm really excited about getting into this sport because in my past, I never had the resources (nor the technical/mechanical knowledge) to start.

I love tweaking things. I also own a highly modified 1996 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 (http://www.j-body.org/members/mrpute/cars/1/) which has fed my mechanical interests over the years. I'm currently in the process of building a totally custom 2.4 engine for the car as well as my own turbo kit. Probably the thing that I'm most excited about with my bike is my want/desire to tweak and tune it to the max. Can you say turbo CR125 :clue: ? hehe. Probably not but it's fun to dream.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN,

Nitrous injection might be fun..... :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :)

Watch for upcoming ride opportunities in the Michigan Trail Riders forum. Great bunch of guys. What out, they will try and get you on an orange bike! :thumb:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
That bike isn't going to be bad looking at all, once you powdercoat the frame and clean it all up.

zoommx

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2001
I really like those hondas. Blood really blends in well with the paint!! I especially like those late '70s with the red motors to match.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN, you'll find a lot of other folks here who have your "engine tweaking" thought process, lol. You'll find much in common.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom