Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
What are your New Years resolutions?

This year I resolve not to make any New Years resolutions. :whoa: Since I break them the first week of the new year anyway. :nener:

Ok, maybe one. To ride more. :cool:

Happy New Year everyone.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
my girlfriend forced me to swere i will spend more quality time with her... do that counts?

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
I resolve to REDUCE MY STRESS LEVEL ( caused by a she who must be obeyed damanding my time when we all know I should be out riding ) and maybe my colestrol, anyone know how to do that and still live on deep fried chocolate coated bacon and beer???
Yes I have got her a D-RZ 125 but since she is scared of 3rd gear (too fast) our ride time together does not count as real ride time for me

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I too, don't make 'em. But I'd like to get my butt in shape and shed the 40lbs I gained while my wife was pregnant! that and RIDE MORE!

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I'm making the resolution to ride more. Here's my predicament: I'm a business owner, husband, soon to be father, home owner, and a full-time student (taking 15 hours this semester). I can find time to fit in a bit of riding here and there, but I'm going to need to find a way to fit in the time to do all the maintenance, upkeep, and whatnot.

So here's your opportunity for a New Years resolution. Just go ahead and make yours to take the extra time to help another rider in need; in particular, help ME! Just go ahead and say that you will come to my house Sunday evenings or Monday during the day, and take care of all the cleaning, maintenance, and repairs needed on my bike between rides! Btw, I don't do pressure washers as I'm specific about all the external bearings and seals on my bike, so a sponge and scrubber it is.

Go ahead and pm me, and I'll send you the directions to my house and my schedule availability so I can supervise to make sure you're doing everything to my fastidious expectations. See you soon! :laugh:

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
help ME

I think I got the real message and all year long (and as many years as I can manage ) I do plan to "help ME" so I won't be needing the address, just the new found direction "help ME".
The last time I heard help me help me I was watching a movie involving a fly with a mans head and a man with a fly's head but thats just a bad flashback.

Top Bottom