Okiewan, Is it true? McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snobdrbutch

Damn Yankees
Sep 22, 2005
ok okie thats a good one i owe you a happy meal!!! now just tell them i sent you and to take it out of my paycheck for the sponsorship!!!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
:laugh: I remember this one :rotfl:

crimecleaner

Nov 20, 2005
Wow the title of he post sure got my attention. I finally got sponsored, sweeeet. My kids are gonna love all the free McDonalds stuff

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is Red Mamba just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?
Yuh yuh yuh; ; :ride: :nener: :yikes: :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
This always gets me...:) But it'll never get me the way it did the first time three years ago...LMAO!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is Ol'89r just landed a sponsorship from McDonald'sQUOTE]

Heck no, that's not true. Where did ya hear that? :coocoo:

What actually happened was, I got fired from my job as a Walmart greeter so I went over to McDonalds becaues I heard they were looking for a new Ronald McDonald. They hired me to stand on the corner in a clown suit and hold up a sign like the 30 second girl. :yikes:

Doesn't pay much but I get free burgers. :rotfl:

Happy April 1st. :rotfl:

89r

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
I just woke up and have my coffee in hand while reading this... Imagine my initial surprise and delight!!!

Happy April fools!

Petra

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Someone always gets me with a good April fools only this time I checked the site after a night out on the town with my wife and having read the post under a less than desireable state of mind I was thoroughly confused. I sure feel like an idiot now. Chalk me up as one of the April Fools!

scairns

Sep 19, 2002
Free Big Mac's for like :ahhh:

:ride:

scairns

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Lol that almost got me until i remembered what day it was. I haven't been around this site for awhile but I remember a similar joke a year or two ago. Got me then to lol.

encryptor

Jun 5, 2005
Now what "encryptor" are they talking about, and yes I know its fake but I thought I was the only one on here named Encryptor.

dnchevyman

Dec 27, 2005
YEAH, AND WHAT DNCHEVYMAN???? because, i think im the only one on here?? i know its april fools, but i was just wonderin. and the reason being. i quit my job at the NASCAR race team on thurs. and am in between. more than likely going to work for a Carol Shelby shop building boras, phase 2 COBRAS, AND the new 07 cobras. just wandering how the heck anyone on here found out. and giving me a hard time about possibly working at mc.d's lol

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is Vampyrz just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

You spend too much time thinking about me mate. Sounds like you need a girl or a dog to fill a void in your life. I'm not available. :nener:

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
Somehow, Okie has programmed the forum to display "your" username in the thread title. Everyone who logs on sees their own username in the thread title. (I think)

skiboyracing

Jan 22, 2006
Masterphil said:
Somehow, Okie has programmed the forum to display "your" username in the thread title. Everyone who logs on sees their own username in the thread title. (I think)

HAHA.. Got me then. I was wondering how it got found out :laugh: :

GaryH

Apr 1, 2006
Masterphil said:

My first day on this site, and I thought I was getting jacked with. LOL

Thats a good one~

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Jeez. I feel so stupid (like any other day)! Nice one Okie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom