Okiewan, Is it true? McDonald's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikeopheliac

Apr 2, 2006
Funny guy. what's that supposed to mean?

Okiewan said:
Word on the street is Bikeopheliac just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

burmahiker

Mar 19, 2006
burmahiker has no sponsor

While my name is up there, I am trying to get a hold of a manual for my kdx200sr (G1) Any help? The Kawasaki dealers here (Thailand) say no they don't support it. :yikes:

DaRooster

Oct 8, 2005
Actually it is true! Look for me to be "frying " through the air. And landing all those "doubles" and "triples"! I won't give everything away, just "nuggets" of info!

That's cool! I didn't notice the post till this morning. Thanks, for including me! Maybe I'll knock Ronald's bid floppy shoes off with my riding style.

Thanks,
Chad

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is Rcannon just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

Thanks! This made my whole day! Sorry I did not notice it sooner.

I did watch Supersize me, if this counts.

Its my dammed new house. Kitchen within tv watching distance. Turned me from a lean, mean, riding machine into Karny Phillips, pre surgery.

Its personalized to everyone, right. Very cool.

cr125freak

Jul 11, 2005
well i dont know if your talking about me,,, but if you are the answer is NO I dont even race. I wish I could land any sponsorship

ComradeMikhail

Mi. Trail Riders
May 2, 2005
redrider100 said:
I did? lol. Just curious...how did you pick my screenname out of all of them? :joke:

He used a code that made it display the user logged in at that computer (i.e: you). It just echoes your username, so everyone saw "(Their name), is it true? McDonalds?"

PAXRguys

Apr 2, 2006
OK...I'll bite. I just registered for the first time this afternoon, made only one post in the "welcome, tell us about yourself" thread. Logged out, tried to log back in and wasn't able to because password was suddenly "incorrect". After resetting my password, I log back on to the forums to discover this post with my username "PAXRguys" in the thread title. Now, if there was such a thing as a fast food sponsorship, I would have gone for Wendy's because their triple w/ cheese, ketchup, onions and mustard is da bomb ! But really, I don't know/ why this thread is here - unless someone else is using my username to post.

BTW - McDonalds - if you're listening...I could use some new boots !

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
Haha, good one. It got me yesterday, and I was confused out of my mind for about 10 minutes, untill I figured what was going on, lol.

The one about the DRN project bike got me for a second too.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is James just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?
Not true. I just eat there all of the time. Big Mac is my favorite.

KDeanX

Jan 27, 2005
Tips? well... if you ride good enough (like me) word will get around... :laugh: Oh and they said I'd have to take the gnarly pipe off my KDX so it would fair to the poor 250's.

towlie

Jun 5, 2005
So I was cruising through the drive through and the president was working the window ensuring some QA and he saw my bike in the back and asked if I would like to compete with a Mac D's stickes on my bike. I'm lovin it!! Except that the clown outfit is kinda hot.

LOL took me a minute to realize the hack.

Good one Okie.

redrider100

Aug 17, 2003
ComradeMikhail said:
He used a code that made it display the user logged in at that computer (i.e: you). It just echoes your username, so everyone saw "(Their name), is it true? McDonalds?"

Ohhh i see. nice one. :)

cainzel

Dec 27, 2005
you got me

im impressed it took me a minute ..keep up the great work :coocoo: :laugh: :bang: :bang:

kdxtaz

~SPONSOR~
Mar 29, 2002
Yes it's true. Ronald's my mechanic. Good mechanic, but he keeps holding the pit board upside down. :| I bet Jack would do a better job. :nod:

lyonsd

Apr 3, 2006
Okiewan said:
Word on the street is lyonsd just landed a sponsorship from McDonald's for his local series Not just a neighborhood store, but McD's Corporate! Fill us in! Did you do pull that off solo or with an agent? Any tips for the rest of us?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom