nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looking for feedback on the One Industries Kombat helmet. Anyone have one, or has anyone tried one on? If so, how's the fit, weight, comfort, etc.? I've worn the One Industries Trooper lid (their high-end helmet), and it's awesome. Just wondering how the Kombat compares, as I'm in the market for a new lid.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
One of my friends just got that helmet. We were just asking him about it htis weekend... He likes it a lot and says it feels really good and it's really lightweight compared to his M2R. He said it seems to run a little big, but otherwise fine. That's about all he said about it...hopefully that helps a litt.e

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I bought a Kombat helmet and was pretty disappointed with it. Luckily I got my money back for it before I wore it. For me the cheek pads in a medium were painfully tight. Also I believe that they say the liner pops out for cleaning. The cheek pads do, but I could not see how to take the liner out other than rip it out. These helmets are not made from the exotic light weight materials of a $300-$400 lid and the weight is more of what you would expect for a $150 lid. Nikki, I think you were the one who reccomended the Thor SVR. I ended up getting an SVR 4 on closeout for $198. The best helmet I have ever owned, sooo comfortable, the best roost guard I have seen on any helmet, easy to clean liner!!! My friend got the new Thor helmet and I do not think it is as nice as the SVR's.

Top Bottom