bultokid

Jun 23, 2000
need a new lid- have seen the new xtreme gear and helmets-good to see them coming back- was wandering if anyone has tried one out and their opinons. look somewhat like the thor pc replica with fin added. thanks and to all a happy holiday season

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
They are fairly cheap correct?
I've never tried one but IMO you get what you pay for & a helmet is the one peice of gear you dont want to skimp on, pants & jersey tho....ehh maybe

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
They did a comparison in TWMX a couple months ago. I'll see if I can find it. Seems to me that the Extreme ran about a half pound heavier than many of the other lid. That half pound setting on top of your shoulders can mean a lot after a long day riding. Some of the lightest helmets in the comparison were the M2R lids. I think that will be my next buy

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Check with your localshop and ask for this deal http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66158
It is for the 2002 M2R helmets and they are $100 until sold out. Fantastic price for the helmets. If your shop won't help you out email me and I will send you my local shops phone number. It would cost you a couple bucks for shipping but still a great deal.
Also check with MXsouth and tell them you know about the closeout pricing

Top Bottom