Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by Zerotact
I'd like to ad that it wasn't like the bidget was so short that they had no cars, it just meant they had to get new cars at about 100k miles instead of 30k , and they didn't have money for assult rifles..
Are you saying this was your way of "getting back" at the cop? Thanks a lot. Makes me feel real good to know that there are some idiots, that because of grudges they have, can limit the effectiveness of a police force that defends ME from the bad guys. Thanks a lot! :silly: :silly:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by fishhead
We need this type of inane, low rent , trailer park gibberish on a dirtbike bike forum? Yeah, Right!
Whatever credible justification there might have been for having an open forum to vent seems to have disappeared. It seems to tarnish the credibilty of the forum.

Hey Fish; that's why it is titled "completely off topic". If you don't like it; stay out of this forum. We have fun in here. :yeehaw:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Some men . . you just can't reach.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I guess maybe "The Josh" (I'm being positive guys) has seen that hanging out with gangs and guys that mouth off to the police might not be the best to associate with..... Maybe? I guess by him not posting back it signifies that he agrees with us??

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by MikeT
I guess maybe "The Josh" (I'm being positive guys) has seen that hanging out with gangs and guys that mouth off to the police might not be the best to associate with..... Maybe? I guess by him not posting back it signifies that he agrees with us??

Oops; sorry, Socia and I were playing "movie lines".

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
"movie lines" ? I'm just seeing if Josh will get back in this..

The Josh

Jan 16, 2002
hey socialpath racing I've got a big green bowl of..............................................................................
salad for ya... any way yes hanging out with gang members is the devil bobby bochey and and I try to interact as little as possible but on a side note they're just really f**ked up people like you and I any way this thread is done we should come up with another one that includes all the stoner puns and jokes we know seriously!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Good joke Josh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom