redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
I ordered a turbine core 2 silencer for my 99 kdx, and recieved the powercore 2 instead. I know one is has a spark arrestor, am I going to be able to use the powercore and still be trail legal? the turbine is $50 more, and would like to keep the power core based on price, but not at the expense of being able to ride legally. Anyone? :ohmy:

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Its according to your area you ride at. Govt lands require the spark arrestor. The Powercore will give you a noticeable increase....the Turbine will not. Keep the Powercore if possible.

tall1

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 1, 2002
redramhemi said:
I ordered a turbine core 2 silencer for my 99 kdx, and recieved the powercore 2 instead. I know one is has a spark arrestor, am I going to be able to use the powercore and still be trail legal? the turbine is $50 more, and would like to keep the power core based on price, but not at the expense of being able to ride legally. Anyone? :ohmy:

:clue: If you plan to ride in Michigan, the DNR can write you a ticket for not having a spark arrestor. Then the spark arrestor would be the cheaper option!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Forget the ticket stuff use the spark arrestor... just because :thumb:

Top Bottom