exempt

May 21, 2006
Now I realize that these here lands are owned by MX-Tech, but I've been offered a sponsorship through Sponsor House for Pro Works, and they are giving me 50% off... So how are they? Has anyone here had anything done by them?

I mean no disrespect to Jeremy, and I've had work done by him before, but this is a deal!

Danger

Jan 15, 2004
My take on this is you need to try their suspension for yourself. They should be able to provide you with a ride that you are happy with or why would you endorse their product? The way I would structure this is if I was sponsoring a rider with suspension, I would draw up a contract and provide all parts and the parts would remain my property. At any point myself or the sponsored rider decided to discontinue the sponsorship the parts would be returned to me. All servicing would be performed by me at set intervals, and the rider would be required to promote my products and services and carry my logo. The time and cost of oil and nitrogen is not a great cost if getting exposure by a rider capable of reaching a podium and promoting my work.

Good luck.

Top Bottom