DirtRoller

Jul 25, 2004
same as Duke... 46 and a half.
What you say I didn't hear you? Where the hell did I leave my keys? Sir can you read the 2nd line down from the top?
Yeah, and I have that broken switch thing when I ride... you know the one where you have to take a leak every five minutes.

duke

Oct 9, 1999
There seems to be a common thread here:MIDDLE AGE! Dirt bike riding is like life in that things come full circle. You start off on small mini bikes (Taco!) graduate to the mighty Hodaka and then venture off to the world of the mighty 250/500's, only to return to the more sensible world of the bantam weight bikes, in this case the KDX. See my post on Confirming that Less is More, about whcih I go about learning that the addage of more isnt always better is certainly applicable to dirt biking

GS

Jun 29, 2003
I'm 48.5 and my teenage boys can't even begin to keep up with me!!! (Kinda' newbies)They can't quite grasp the concept that when the trail gets rougher you simply open the throttle more and surf the tops of the boulders.
Ha!

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Happy Bday louis

Happy Birthday louis, and yes of course I'm way over 40, quite a bit over 50, and we can both still keep up with your son the rocket, especially if things get tight. May we all die with the front wheel in the air and smiling like there's no tommorrow.

McRider

Jan 25, 2000
I'm 63 and have been riding for 42 years......My riding buddy is 67 and also rides a KDX, but is not on this board. Riding after retirement is great. You can pick the best weather and riding conditions and ride during the week when there is no one else out. Much safer.

RBSOB

Jun 24, 2004
Almost 44 and if this is middle age, bring it on! It is no wonder why I enjoy this forum so much....lots of common threads. Jim G

Top Bottom