Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I went out to Sandhill MX this morning (in Brentwood, CA) with rickyd and Doug. Got a few half-decent shots.

The first two are of rickyd tearing it up. Look at those eyes!

Attachments

• rickyd downhill.jpg
    rickyd downhill.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 472
  • rickydturn.jpg
    rickydturn.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 464

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
The rest of these are just random guys that were riding. I have no clue who they were, but some of them were hauling the mail!

Looking back, I should have bracketed more. I think a slightly faster shutter speed would have stopped the action in the wheels and roost a little more.

Attachments

• 401turn.jpg
    401turn.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 17turn.jpg
    17turn.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 456
  • 0roost.jpg
    0roost.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 472

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Yeah its beginneer friendly.. You can roll the jumps.. It will be closed for about a month.. Go to Sandhillracing.com for more info.. FWIW, CLubMoto is closed too..
R

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm a complete beginner when it comes to MX and I can tell you rickyd is right. The jumps are very easy to roll but if you decide to get a little air they're very forgiving. All you need to do is hold your line and the fast guys will find a way around you. It was so hot the first time I went that we basically waited for the fast guys to ride for a little bit after they watered everything. Everyone got tired and left the track so it was like we had the whole thing to ourselves.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom