CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Are you guys going to miss out on the spring ride this weekend? So far Jason Steve and I will be hitting the pines this weekend in what is to be 50 degree weather and sunny. Dan I can get a dealer plate for your bike so no excuses there.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm sitting in the middle of a nasty ice storm right now, didn't even make it into work.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Ice? South Jersey. no way! It's raining right now down there and in the upper 40's. Can anyone tell I'm stuck in front of this machine today.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
My son left yestreday afternoon to race in North Carolina. Says it's in the 60's. Now that's riding weather!!

ccs

Jan 21, 2008
Nice day today.I thought maybe sneak an hour on the trails in but everywhere I checked was still all ice. We need a good rain to melt all that out of the woods.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
ccs said:
Nice day today.I thought maybe sneak an hour on the trails in but everywhere I checked was still all ice. We need a good rain to melt all that out of the woods.
No kidding. I had a hard time just walking on my lawn and spent 2 hours scrapping the ice off the driveway

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
RM_guy said:
No kidding. I had a hard time just walking on my lawn and spent 2 hours scrapping the ice off the driveway

See this is what happens, you get a house, you turn into a bone head. Spending all your time trying to confound nature and doing what will happen by itself in good time. Raking leaves, killing grass, scrapping ice from your driveway. In 2 hours you could be down here riding while the mid day sun melts the ice! Man Im glad I still rent.
I could not make it out this weekend for the very manly reason that I have a 5.0 Mustang V8 sitting in the back of my van that has to be moved to the car build shop. Yeah, now there is an excuse! I even found time to drive my bike on Sunday to the car wash just cause I could and I wanted to! Yeah!
ccs welcome to DRN! Where do you hale from? Lets ride!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Jason, let me first just say this to you...ASS!! :uh:

...and maybe you didn't realize it because you're from the 13th century (who says "Where do you hale from?") but there's a location tag on everyone's post that can say where they live. Maybe you're just too busy hauling engine parts in that love van of yours :nener:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
RM_guy said:
Hey Jason, let me first just say this to you...ASS!! :uh:
:

Maybe, but my .Ass-is a riding and yours iz a domestique!
Thats 13th centry for punonay whipped. :nener: , I can here the whip cracking now.... Retire from thy man cave serve and rub mine feet and scrub mine yard rid of all displeasing percipitations and dropings and I may decide to feed thee this nights spoiled rations from thy masters scrapings.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You guys are whacked! It was a beautiful weekend, after the pouring down ice/rain on Friday. But Rooster and I were having fun (yeah, right!) moving into a new apartment.

Speaking of spring rides - is Hatfield-McCoy what you guys are planning for the spring ride this year or perhaps there will be something else in the works?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Now that was funny Jason! It reminded me of the Renaissance Festival. You're whipped too, you just don't realize it due to her passive aggressive tactic. All men are whipped. It's a fact, deal with it. :nener:

I think I'm gonna buy a boat. We are getting pounded by rain and I want to ride but I have to work and my house hasn't sold yet and my bike needs a new tire and my shoes are wearing out, the Giants won but I don't care because I don't follow football and now Stewart is out for the season, I have to work and they are expecting snow tomorrow. I want to live down south but I worry about the hurricanes and tornadoes but we get tornadoes here so now the primaries are almost over so I can watch TV again so the writer's strike is messing things up . I'm going to split some firewood and cozy up to the fireplace and enjoy a glass of wine and cheese. I like cheese.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RM Guy are you suffering from Season Affective Disorder?

;)

Top Bottom