Stewart At Orlando

• Total voters

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So what's it going to be? Podium, DNF, 4-10?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Podium. Behind RC, and in front of Reed.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
4 piles of dog stuff in thump's back yard says JBS beats CR in practice AND the main.
Explain to me how that would hurt him I have seen the poop machines he has running in the back yard. I say if Okie looses the bet he changes diapers for a week at thump's residence :uh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm with FJ on the podium finish for da bubba. I bet he rides mostly safe and tries to reclaim some lost fame. He can't win the title unless he takes out a good sized field of riders so perhaps just doing well will finally suit him.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
No, he's a young guy. He'll want to prove he's the man, 'cuz he DOESN"T have a championship to loose.

Look for a hard push, then eat dirt. 4-10 finish.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'll say podium. I'd hope that all of the hype leading up to the season and the big let down of DNF'ing practice have taught him a little something. He'll go out there and put in a solid performance but not risk it all for fear of doing the same thing he did SX and kill his outdoor chances.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I look for a little more conservative ride from Bubba for his first race back. A third place finish is a definate posibility, but I'm voting 4-10.

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
my picks for 250
1. RC lapping all the way up tp 4th place
2. another diasapointing CR second
3. K-dub same old :blah:
4. Larocco content to take 4th
5. ahh who cares they are lapped anyway and the top three are always the same fricking people :bang:

as for bubba he has the best practice times but again he busts himself. :|

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Carmichael
Stewart
Reed
Windham

Regardless, if he stays in one piece it should be fun to watch.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Is Stewart capable of beating RC in one race? Sure; Reed has done it, and even Windham has. Bubba could win in Orlando, or any other given Saturday. Can he consistently beat Ricky? I don't think so, but maybe. The kid is fast.

Top Bottom