Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Don't do it Terry!!! She's the devil!:):)

Yeah I know elk. And I'd probably have to take EdDog too. ;)

Sorry Nick. Way too much work in the shop right now. Can't get out during the week. Carlo was looking for someone to do a mid-week ride with. You guys can park here if you want.

Weather report says, we might get more rain this weekend. :thumb: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Rain this weekend, ride next week.;) :yeehaw: Out for this weekend, but open for a ride tomorrow morning or maybe next week.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Next week other than Wed. We'll talk.;)

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Thanks Ol'89r! That's very kind of you. Hopin' for next week. Elk, if you're looking for company today, Eric and I are going to do Otay about 11ish. You'll be able to see my truck from the road, just West of the am/pm. ...N

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Otay, isn't that SOUTH of the US border?!:) Have fun, I'm out, hoping for next week sometime.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
did someone say otay ride?? when? if you dont mind a tagalong.
did you get your fork seal fixed?? mine is still leaky but another ride sure as hell aint gonna hurt it this point

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
yep, went today. did you? we spent most of the time down in the canyons by the border and made a track. forks are still not really ok, but I ran around the seals with a piece of thin plastic and now it's just seeping a tad. needs to be done though. always welcome dude! maybe tomorrow, I'll post. ...N

Top Bottom