sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
as far as eddie getting hurt while riding. i hate that. thank god i was just watching, but jamie aka thunder 33, was riding my bike when he and eddie got together. i feel somewhat responsible for that. see, james, he's used to riding some ragged out 400 or maybe a yz 426, not shure, anyway i let him ride the DFA 426. well, he and eddie hit the rythym/whoops section at the same time and got together. eddie ruined his knee and was right back up, james hurt his thumb and spent much time on the ground kicking and squirming(i can only imagine the squeals and moans he was making) and by the time i got 1/2 way to them jamie was on his feet.sorry ed,jamies bike was ragged out again and i thought he could handle the DFA426. anyway, the ussual suspects came through and bought eddie a new set of braces. here's the thing tho, and why i post. eddie is taken care of, but james....here's the thing jamie. it's right after the holidays, people have had the pinch, etc.i tried to take up a fund for you ole' buddy, so we could get you whole.thing is, people aint made of money. so anyway. don't sweat it james. i'm gonna carry the bill on this one and go all the way for you too. send me your mailing addy and i'll send you a brand new, unopend, box of tissues and a ,slightly used, but still in good condition, pacifier. see we love you to. jamie, we hope you are up and riding soon buddy :moon: ha! i love me. :worship: this guy pays me homage because on jammies home track, hurt thumb and all, he wasn't able to get around me. yeh..want some, get some!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Damn, thats rough Sarge. Even compared to the actual stuff you and Louie said about his little squirm action at the time, thats gonna leave a mark! Jamie, even though times are tough I'll pop for a roll of electrical tape for the thumb if you think it'd help :confused: Be nice and I'll throw in a couple of popsicle sticks that'd work great for splints :scream:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
if the sissy had the nads for a thump, he woulda' done it when we were in the porta potty at the same time. can't say about his grapes, should seen tho since i was driving! :aj:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Okay Sarge...put the beer down and go to bed! Number one....why are you bringing this up three weeks later? Okay, yes I was on the ground kicking.....why? Because when 250lbs comes crashing down on my chest, it is a tad hard to breathe. Yes, I hurt my thumb. Bad enough that I can not play guitar or drums for a while. How bad? I have no clue since my insurance does not kick in for the another two months...but I am a man, I can take it.

Not to address this other issue. First, if that little lowrider had more power, I would have been in front of Ed not next to him! Second, after I had sit on the side all day watching you try to master landing in the middle of a tabletop, I got bored, so I put on my boots and helmet and jumped on Lou's bike. I then proceeded to catch up with your not thin booty when you had a half a lap lead. It took me all of one lap to catch you. Then I tailed you for a lap at which time I could have passed you at any point but I wanted to see how you rode under pressure. You proved how you rode by grabbing too much throttle on a jump and running off the track like a scared little girl as I was passing you. Oh, that was the photo that Lou didn't get. I tell you what mr.jivetalker. I will come to your home track or you come to mine. As a matter of fact, why don't you polish that special ed. art class paint job and bring your DFA (Doesn't Fly Anytime) on out to the annual Thunder B-Day ride. It is not going to be in the woods this year so you don't have to be skeerd. You and me. Three laps. Put up or shut up! Only stipulation.....Eddie has to stay off the track. ;)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by XRpredator
Give 'im the bizness, Sarge!

I'm chuckling in the corner here . . . :)

Chuckling...is that what they call it in I DE HO?

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
The proverbial gauntlet has been thrown down! :eek:

B

biglou

The quote of the weekend:

Jamie: "Sarge, you need to buy your grip tape at the skateboard shop."
Sarge: "You need to clean your chain."

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
The quote of the weekend:

Jamie: "Sarge, you need to buy your grip tape at the skateboard shop."
Sarge: "You need to clean your chain."

That was DAMN funny wasn't it Lou :) And nobody was even hurt yet!

LMAO

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
'i wanted to see how you rode under pressure"...man! i've got so much "A" material on that, but some wouldn't be too funny at the point your in now. so, not wanting to be a meanie, i'll suck it up. we'll get some old budy. get it get it get it. btw, i reread ttr's post, it says thumb, i though it said thump, as in "i've got some tape and we can thump sarge" you know, tape him up and thump him.yeh! that's the spirirt. :yeehaw: and another thing, your birthdays ride. i gave you a power now for your last birthday and you have yet to put it on. you insult me. jeez, everyone knows that when granpa shows up, ya wear the ugly sweater he gave you for christmass.!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
i reread ttr's post, it says thumb, i though it said thump, as in "i've got some tape and we can thump sarge" you know, tape him up and thump him.yeh! that's the spirirt.

I wondered what in the Blue Blazes you were going on about Sarge LMAO

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Sarge, I do very much appreciate the Power Now. The only reason I did not install it sooner was because I was out for a long while after my birthday.....but still, are you accepting or declining this challenge?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
are we going to put a little wager of sorts on this spectical?

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
were i you,james, i would concentrate less on the bluster and more on the specifics. i believe you posted
I will come to your home track
i'll let you know when.also, james, there is protocol for such things. were you to make such a bold statement or not, i believe since you were in fact the fellow that threw down the gauntlet of challange, i do get to pick when and how.furthermore, i belive the wager would in fact be ones' pride, no?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Sarge, you think too much. And also, the challenge was for my B-day ride at Merwin. And pride will not be on the line....I have none. I will be doing this for the sole purpose of stomping your jerky ass into the dirt. And I will do it with a dirty chain too. I will do it at your home track too, but let's concentrate on this one first since there will be a bountiful supply of witnesses. And when Lou snaps that picture at the finish line, he will have to turn around and snap another one about 4 jumps back so he can get a shot of you too!

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by sfc crash
i'm in

That had to be the clearest and shortest post I have ever seen from sarge. You could really tell that he put a lot of thought into it. :) :)

You guy's are tearing me up.LMAO

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
That is the most amount of words he can type before having to down a PBR and ask his wife how to spell something.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Sarge: "Hey Ma! Howduya spell 'in'?"

Ma Grossnickle: "Dammit Richard! Use your spell checker! I'm busy trying to figure out how to dress your burns after I get the top back on the oven you had filled with blasting caps!"

Just another day at Freedom Ridge :)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33
Sarge, you think too much. And also, the challenge was for my B-day ride at Merwin. And pride will not be on the line....I have none. I will be doing this for the sole purpose of stomping your jerky ass into the dirt. And I will do it with a dirty chain too. I will do it at your home track too, but let's concentrate on this one first since there will be a bountiful supply of witnesses. And when Lou snaps that picture at the finish line, he will have to turn around and snap another one about 4 jumps back so he can get a shot of you too!
:) Sombody is worried! Sarge, I got to have a ride that was truley awesome and you and I duked it out. I have only one thing to say.....You Da Man! Granted I was on Lou's 250 Pumpkin' but that is a cherry bike and Sarge beat my behind fair and square! He put this Greenie in his place and that is my Platoon Daddy when ever he calls for it!

Jamie, Sarge is my Platoon Seargent when ever he wants it. That is all there is to it! You can talk all the smack you want about the track but that Man can ride some woods too! Sarge, the DFA(And I am the only man alive that can call it it's other name :thumb: ) is a machine to be reconed with!

Whoo Hooo! Cant wait till DW 03!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I will beat his arse on the track and then I will take him on the 6 mile woods loop and trounce his behind out there. Unlike some people, I don't deem it necessary to kiss this man's behind! He was not my platoon leader...but he will be my beyotch! Hey Irish, you are not far, you can come on over and watch your hero fall.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33
I will beat his arse on the track and then I will take him on the 6 mile woods loop and trounce his behind out there. Unlike some people, I don't deem it necessary to kiss this man's behind! He was not my platoon leader...but he will be my beyotch! Hey Irish, you are not far, you can come on over and watch your hero fall.

Jamie,

How about you ride what I do?

I will cook that A$$. Ask him and Lou, these hills are made for climbing!

Sarge made a few of them but I was worried. LOU took the diplomatic route and Jaybird decided to see how serious I was. Dude if you want to climb we got it! I'll even do it on a 125! And spank you!

Don't ask Corey or Lonnie to do it, they will leave you like a simpering prom queen in the dust looking for her date.

Out at LBL you will be lost big guy, just ask Eddie or Lou. There are no tracks out there, if you can't Single Track you ain't JACK!

And as Sarge put's it... If you can't do the World GP Loop......Forget it!

PK! ;)

Top Bottom