MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I think it's become abundantly clear that Irish really would prefer a rainbow under his name, but, not being able to find that, he settled for the Irish flag.  That is quite an insult to Ireland.  Surely, there is a mod lurking nearby that could help bring Phillip's rainbow pride of the closet.  :laugh:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sarge - for the love of all that is good.....you are going to have to do something about part of team DFA. I can't be part of a team where I have to watch my backside! Heck I can't even post the moon guy for fear of what might happen to him :think:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
just relax, irish has seen to many prison movies. he don't know we don't roll like that no more. it's more of domination, intimidation thingy than homo. i can understand a bit of trepidation out there, especially by some one called "twinky".

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Domination, intimidation and trepidation? :think:

So, you're now talking S&M or what? :eek:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Face is Sarge, Team NTAC may not have a lot of talent, but we have a lot of members. Power in numbers baby! The best part is this....none of us have ever reinacted any scenes from Deliverence. Ed, if you want to jump ship, there is plenty of room for you on NTAC!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33
Face is Sarge, Team NTAC may not have a lot of talent, but we have a lot of members. Power in numbers baby! The best part is this....none of us have ever reinacted any scenes from Deliverence. Ed, if you want to jump ship, there is plenty of room for you on NTAC!

Not to worry except your tight behind!

Sarge and Eddie are safe. Your behind is the one that needs to be worried. I will plug it accordingly with the IV.

That said, make sure you are hydrated. Other then that if you have the occasion to wipe out I can stich you up.

Your Cherry behind is in for a treat. Post pictures of me? Your A$$ is mine. I can't wait to hear of the "My butt hurts stories."

Or

"Holy crap Irish, did you have to be so hard with that needle?"

"All posted by Thunder in pain."

:confused:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by IrishEKU

Not to worry except your tight behind!

I will plug it accordingly with the IV.

Your Cherry behind is a treat. Post pictures of me? Your A$$ is mine. I can't wait to hear of the "My butt hurts stories."

Dude, you are really worrying me!!!! You need a girlfriend or something. I just dont' swing that way. Sorry.

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I've always heard this stuff about the Greeks! :flame:   Now its the Irish too?? :flame: :flame: :flame:

Somebody should invest in a nice blow up doll or something for this guy before dirtweek or we are all in trouble! :moon:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Just want to point out something, incase you non-KY residents don't know.  Irish lives in Eastern KY.  They have a reputation...to say the least.  Irish is a transplant, but he's been there long enough (aparently). :scream:

Remember, I'm from WESTERN KY...it's a whole different world on this side of the river!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ok, i'm an idiot. i got suckerd into a scam.it's all good. nuthin but love here

Last edited:
Top Bottom