john evans

Nov 1, 2004
This is my "hello I'm here" post! I bet your all so very happy now to know that! (as if!!) I'm really new to this kick@$$ sport. My name is John, I live in S.E. Michigan, I don't have a Bike as of yet (Waiting for my wife to come threw on her end of the stop smoking agreement and let me get it :| :bang: ) But I'm getting a KDX 200, My son is getting an 85 YZ80 thats been rebuilt. He has as much experience as I do, 1 1/2 day of riding in a clear field. But we both are very eager to start to learn the ropes (much to my wife's dismay$$$$$$$$) Well I hope I covered it all. I'm glad to be a member of this cool site, and I hope I can be an asset, and not an @$$. Thanks for reading my ramblings!

:aj:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hi John my name is Dave and I am a DRN addict
When you get the bikes everyone wins the wife is healthier from quitting smoking and you and your son have a great new sport to spend time together.
Hope you pull it off soon. Dirtbiking is a really family oriented sport in most areas (if the dads can keep up) and mom may even decide to get her own bike to join the fun.

Welcome to the site and see you around

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX.

Also watch the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some great opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

The author of the above noted thread, our own Fred T, resides in Michigan and is a fountain of knowledge on the KDX.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chili said:
Welcome aboard. oldguy and I both know all about the dads not being able to keep up :think:

Hey I resemble that statement :think: :laugh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to our disfunctional, but very happy, family

john evans

Nov 1, 2004
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks allot for the welcome, this is a great site! Just a quick clear up, I was the one to have to quit smoking! And the original deal was that I had to be smoke free for 3 months to git my bike!! my 3 months was up in Aug.!! :bang: I know it's getting a little late in the season to ride, BUT I WANT MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry if I seem a little edgy, but I miss my smokes. Thats was my last vice!) Anyway, sorry for my >>SNAP<< Thanks agin for the welcome, and the KDX/Michigan info. I'm really gonna dig this site, and the people that are committed to it. I'm looking forward to riding with some of you, and showing of my vast riding skill :laugh: :rotfl:. (NOT!! My skill of eating dust/mud) You guy's rock! thanks agin!

:aj:

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi John and welcome. I don't think you'll find a finer group of people anywhere.

Congrats on kicking the habit. I know that had to be tough! :yikes:

Take care

Top Bottom