Status
Not open for further replies.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well, I've been thinking about it . . . I had it cut right below my ears in 9th grade and I loved it. It looked really nice and was low maintenance. But it has taken me so long to grow I am having trouble being brave enough. What do you all think? Who has short hair and who has long hair?

I had to ask a girly question. Things have been dead in here.

Guys, we already know what you are going to say. "Don't cut your hair, men love long hair." We know. But it's not your hassle to deal with.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Go ahead and cut it. I think the whole thing about guys liking long hair is just stupid. I like girls with short hair (read shoulder length). Anyways, what does it matter? You should be looking at her uhhh...face...not her hair. :p

My sister had long hair and she had to cut it because it would NEVER dry in this Houston humidity. I just say go with what you want.

Lee W.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
FC -- I was perfectly willing to honor your request that us males not state the obvious. But can I please ask that the jury disregard Mr. Wilson's testimony? He must be a minor -- and he does NOT speak for real men anywhere.

Lee -- what were you thinkin', man?!

bud

Jun 29, 1999
I have long hair myself, and I've been thinking about shaving it all off again. Especially in the last week since I broke my collarbone - pain to tie it back. Also it'll be summer here soon, so short hair is more practical... Jury's still out.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I believe I speak for the majority of us when I say, NOOOOOOO! :)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by LongTime
FC -- I was perfectly willing to honor your request that us males not state the obvious. But can I please ask that the jury disregard Mr. Wilson's testimony? He must be a minor -- and he does NOT speak for real men anywhere.

Lee -- what were you thinkin', man?!

I am 16. I’m sorry I don’t suffer from bad taste as the rest of you do. ;) Maybe I am just a crazy young person.:p

I just looked at FC22’s photo album and WOW, very beautiful woman and looks great with her hair long. But she would also look great with it short. My opinion still stands.

Lee W.

P.S. LT, I wasnt thinking. DUH!:confused:

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
If you cut it, I say go for the whispy look. Like that of Marti of the Dixie Chicks or that brunette gal doing the Glad trash bag commercials. Hubba Hubba!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Cut your hair? The knee injury really does have you bored doesn't it? Although there would be one advantage-no tangles to deal with after riding.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Know what? For some reason I really want to help you with this problem. But as you can see I don't have a lot of experience with hair styles. What I can tell you is, with short hair (real short) you never have to worry about helmet head.:) ;)

Attachments

• whoneedshair.jpg
    whoneedshair.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 431

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
Hey Vintage I resemble that remark! ;)

FC22, I hear this dilemma a lot about my house, I think my bride forgets how often short hair needs a tune-up to look good and how versatile long hair can be, but if your going to do it, you could consider www.wigsforkids.org so it goes to a good cause instead of the dumpster..

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
FC22- You already know how I feel about your hair, so I won't go into it. But, it really doesn't matter what you decide to do. All it does is change the appearance. You are still the same person on the inside and looks won't change that.

Jeremy

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Can you take a picture of yourself and change your hair do with computer technology? Then you would know. I just got back from riding with a girl who has really short hair and she looks great with it.

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
HERE IT IS

There is a software available called virtual makeover 2.

I have it and it is a riot!! You just scan your pic into your computer then you can see what you would look like with hundreds of haircuts. Styles, colors ets.

You can get it at any software store. Well worth the 35 bucks. If not PM me your address and I will send you a hack copy. Up to you.

Or here is the link to the site you can buy it and download it there.

http://www.virtualmakeover.com

Happy Riding,

Kingriz1

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I am of two minds on this subject. My wife used to have fairly long hair, but now (being a mother) she wears it short. I've grown accustomed to it, and actually kind of like it. I miss the long hair sometimes, though. :(

Personally, I used to have long hair (yeah, a good ol' mullet :scream: ), but I really like the short hair on myself! Low maintenance is the key.

Plus, that ponytail won't get full o' mud anymore!;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I would say "shorter" hair without "short hair. I, personally, don't like "short" hair. Too many in our area with "short" hair are, well,:think nevermind. I liked the suggestion of giving the hair to an organization for kids though.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Short hair on women looks really good. Also when they are done riding, and have that messy sweaty look. Oh man, I better stop while I'm ahead :)

You could go for the 80 feather look :)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
my oldest daughter has thick, coarse hair so a shorter haircut works for her. my younger daughter has long, thin hair. my wife has been threatening to cut it. i've been threatening to cut her.:p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Go for it! Seems everybody here is forgetting that if you don't like it short IT WILL GROW BACK.:confused: Personally there are a number of VERY hot ladies with short hair IMO.

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
FC, I had my hair long for a many years. My ex pretty much threatened to stop speaking to me if I cut it short. As soon as the divorce was final, I cut it all off, only to grow it long again. However, after 4 years of long hair, I cut it off again about three months ago. It's a nice change and I can always let it grow back if I want to. I say go for it!! It's only hair!:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
. . . Seems everybody here is forgetting that if you don't like it short IT WILL GROW BACK . . .
I think ol' Vintage Dirt would beg to differ! :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well, I think I might. I just need some kind of change and I am NOT brave enough to dye it. I will cut it just above my shoulders.

To all you who say nay, I have two words: Neener, Neener!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom