Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I plan to be grilling chicken breasts and 1/2 lb burgers on the grill. I will have buns, Must and catsup and cheese for the burgers. However if any one wishes to bring along and add to the pot luck it will be welcome but not expected. We always seem to have plenty of food.

I've posted up the extended weather report and it looks better than last year where it rain ed on us the entire day Sat.

I plan to bring my mini bike in case anyone thinks they have something for me. :p I'm bringing my nite rider lite for nite time mini bike races.

Yes, I am 50 years old but I got a fake ID that says I'm 16. :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing every one and especially being able to ride with ya all for the first time this year!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Fred T said:
Yes, I am 50 years old but I got a fake ID that says I'm 16. :laugh:

"Amen to that, Brother!" ripping off a quote from one of our own Wood sy cho's

Glad the weather's going to hold. I'm looking forward not only to ride MUCH better than last year, but to ride with my daughter again. I miss having my kids riding with me. For Dads that have riding partners, enjoy it now, 'cause it goes away fast.

I'm sure we'll be adding baked beans and pie to the feast mix. Motomarie likes having a real oven in the toybox. (you guys be careful with what I said.)

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
"Motomarie likes having a real oven in the toybox. (you guys be careful with what I said.)"

SHOOT Mark - you had to put that comment warning on there didnt cha :think: I, for one, could have had a RIOT with that one... AMEN TO THAT BROTHA!! :nener:
Riding with Freddy AND eating more of the Wiessenborns beans - phwewwweeeeee, gotta make this un foe shoooo

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Are you gonna join us Woodsy? This is something your not going to want to miss!

Top Bottom