tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
its been awhile since ive gone. there is acreage but it doesnt have the variety as muenster or even rocky ridge. it does have some great big open hay fields that were excellent to turn the kids loose in. when we went, there werent many marked trails but that could of changed. i would like to go back and give it a try. if you go, post on here to let others know.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
tx246 said:
its been awhile since ive gone. there is acreage but it doesnt have the variety as muenster or even rocky ridge. it does have some great big open hay fields that were excellent to turn the kids loose in. when we went, there werent many marked trails but that could of changed. i would like to go back and give it a try. if you go, post on here to let others know.

Will do. So far, you're the only person I know of that's ever been.

If I go, it will be in a few weeks.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
i went last year, did not like the place deer stands all over as well as deer feeders. logs and trees put down everywhere by hunters not wanting you to ride there!!! did i mention barbed wire also eveywhere thats my 2 cents , nothing hard at all not enjoyable it might have changed ??????? logs and trees are fun to cross but evry 2 feet gets old, cant string a good section of trail togather . there were not many trails to ride also like the place was new, hope it has changed!!!!!

Sliver

Sep 11, 2004
I've been there 5 or 6 times. There is quite a range of trails to ride if that's your thing. There are some open fields, some easy atv trails, and then some decent trails that are fun. There are also some rocky hilly trails that can be pretty challanging.

Everything makes little loops off of the main roads. At first it was hard to find the trails, but they are out there, you just have to look for them.

I've never been to Muenster to compare, but I like riding at Twin Hills much more than Rocky Ridge. I went out there because I was riding w/ a friend who was just learning and he could handle most of the trails, but you also see people out there w/ trials bikes, so there's something for everyone, but that's just my opinion.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Sliver said:
I've never been to Muenster to compare,

Oh man you're in for a suprise if you ever do make it to Muenster then. :nod:

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
Twin hills is no comparison to the all mighty MUENSTER, MUENSTER is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Top Bottom