Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
GETMETOCA were talking last week about how much fun another Reno Ride would be and I'm curious if there is a large enough number of people willing to make it happen.
This is just a poll do not attempt to adjust your television.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I just emailed Strick, and I hope to hear back from him. If we have enough people to organize this it should work out and should be a blast!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Much interest abounds from Louisiana... Keep me posted. As long as I don't put another knife in my hand, I will be doing my best to make it. Anyone up for a roadtrip or caravan?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Coerce me!

Road trip. . .hmmm. I'm up for it. :thumb:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Even the locals have started asking.

I hope all of the prior year participants know me well enough now to know, I am ALWAYS up for the task.

Let's make this year's thread even bigger than last years thread.

AIMEE???? Can you (and Eddie) make it. You have been a HUGE part in making this event a success (not to discount DRN in anyway). DRN is what makes this great event possible-- as usual --> Thanks OKIE!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Coerce me!

Road trip. . .hmmm. I'm up for it. :thumb:

JP, I don't know if you were talking 'bout me specifically, but I am in. Maybe any others interested from the general area could get together. I was supposed to go with Big Lou last year, but pierced my hand and cut a tendon. Keep me posted if you are interested.

How about you as well Lou, and I am not quitting on Aimee and Eddie....... :worship: :worship: <----- me begging. Please try!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
JP, you gotta go, and then you might as well start a "Reno Ride Truancy Foundation" thread once we figure out who the slackers are!

This is gonna be great!! Now I have something to look forward to, I was starting to get all depressed after DW'02 ended. This is just around the corner, get through the holidays, then its the Reno Ride!

Strick, I am so glad you're all over it again this year, from what I understand, you made it all happen last February. My offer stands to help out if you need it!!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:scream: 2350 miles! I may have to take the magic carpet on this trip.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I'm in!!!!!

Hi, Strick!
How are you and Mimi?

I hope to see everybody again at Valentine's Reno Ride '03.

Mini

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Wow, this is going to be fun!
Strick, let me know if you need any help from SF!
I hope eveyone can make it, esp. GSR & TTRGuy.
And ZIO, are you listening???

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
I`m in!

I wouldnt miss this for anything!
What about those riders from the pacific northwest?
Endoquest and Bonehead?
But desert-racer, who do I bunk with this year, you are Tee? I guess who ever needs the extra warmth hu? ;)

Strick, if you can pull this off again, this is for you! :worship:

bundy

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'm in too. Anyone interested in camping out at Moonrocks?

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I think me and my family will make it.

Kiwi-If we go, we will take the RV and camp out for the weekend.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by mxbundy

Strick, if you can pull this off again, this is for you! :worship:

bundy

Pull it off? I have pulled it off twice already. I am now a trained professional. With my wife's renewed interest in riding, this year will be a piece of cake!

I can't wait --> Come on February! I can't wait to see everyone again.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by Fe_princess
Wow, this is going to be fun!
Strick, let me know if you need any help from SF!
I hope eveyone can make it, esp. GSR & TTRGuy.
And ZIO, are you listening???

Zio will be there if I have to go get him and make him ride my extra bike ('98 XR200). That ought to be fun to watch him in the whoops with :eek:

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Strick! It's alive!
Man, I'd like to make one of these rides. :(

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Strick - is it legit to camp at Moonrocks? It's BLM land correct?

Okie - what's stopping you? Lot's of people have travelled farther to attend Dirtweek........

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well Aimee and I definitely will do everything we can to make it. We are bothed primed and ready and have 4 months to try and make things work out on our end. Strick, hadn't heard much from you for awhile, good to see you're "Large & In Charge" again this year. :worship: The Valentines Day ride couldn't happen without you man.

Aimee and I will help in whatever way needed.

A couple things for you folks thinking about camping - it'll be chilly out there and it'd make it harder to attend the evening festivities in town! We normally have a couple of group dinners in town and there is always a group going out gambling, etc afterwards. No water, no restrooms, no picnic tables - NO facilities whatsoever out there.

Randy - Depending on the next couple of months - Aimee and I will either have to fly in and borrow bikes or there is a slight possibility that we would have the time needed for a road trip. We'll keep in touch and see how it plays out.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
Strick - is it legit to camp at Moonrocks? It's BLM land correct?

Okie - what's stopping you? Lot's of people have travelled farther to attend Dirtweek........

Yes, people camp at Moonrocks nearly year-round. Most use trailers and motorhomes. I have not seen many tents. It IS BLM.

Okie, just fly out. I will arrange a bike for you If I have to pickup another used one and sell it later. With the stock market the way it is, I have made a better return on used bikes anyway.

Top Bottom