380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
If I remember right it was a mere 400/426 that roughed you up pretty good.
Oh you talking about that little drag race? That was nothing. You (maybe 145lbs soaking wet) beating me (300lbs dry as a feather and buck naked) in a drag race is nothing. If I remember correctly I seemed to be able to hang out on the trail just fine........ You wanna impress me? You ride double with little thumper or strap 150lbs of rocks to your back, Then lets see if YOU can hang.......Welcome to my world baby........ :yeehaw:

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
LOL, No I was talking about you wadding it up pretty good on one. I forgot about the drag race :p

145 no way, I weigh 165 to 170. :confused:

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
LOL, No I was talking about you wadding it up pretty good on one.
Oh yeah... Those WR400's are suicidel... I did have one kick my butt... Couple broken ribs, peeing blood for weeks and a killer headache...... That very same WR is coming with us. If we dont make it down its probably because it the thing got us in some kind of accident.......
145 no way, I weigh 165 to 170.
Huh 165? Fully dressed after a big dinner and a weeks worth of constipation........Maybe..... :moon: See you there! When you leaving?

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Originally posted by SERPA
How was the riding? I'd like to take a tour out in the moonrocks sometime when you're not busy.

Dirt was like kitty litter.
Lotsa fun holding the throttle open.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Woo-hoo!!! What a perfect capper to a perfect weekend!

Found the wallet!! :yeehaw:

It got jammed/caught up in the webbing below the front seat - which is why we could never find the dang thing. But Susan crawled *below* the front seat (no, she is not *that* small... :confused: ) and found it. <major relief>

Strick, thank you so much for your concern and the posting.

Oh yeah.... what a totally awesome weekend! (Trip report to follow.)

-- E-Ticket (RandyB)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
It was a great time, but SFO - moist kitty litter, eh!

Has anyone heard from MR. WR? Is his knee O.K.?

AND thanks to all the Ladies for making this event a reality 3 years ago now. AND thank to all those (darn) ladies, for convincing my wife that she needs a new bike. Yep $3000 later, Mimi(Strick9) has an '03 TTR125LE. Of course we had to buy a new pipe and handguards right away. Then I had to open up the airbox and lower the suspension a bit.

We are takin' off early Friday, and she wants to ride Sunday too. So, what I really mean ladies is THANK YOU for giving Mimi (Strick9) the bug!

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Hide your catalogs hehehe.. With her enthusiasm before long we'll be hearing its a 150 :-)

Thanks agiain both you guys....
Until.....

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Thanks to all I meet and rode with and sorry to all I didn't meet or didn't ride with. I will be there next year for sure to meet and ride with all. I hope!!!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Retsenior & Mr. Wr. Are we doing Elikins Flat again in the spring??

Pegasus - after hearing a couple of stories about the Oregon rides, I think I will stick to the desert. WOW!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by RetSenior
Strick...I would love to play with you in the woods again.

Too much information - not a visual that I need. George are you still reeling from Natalie's refusal of your offer?

Brian

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Strick.. We're having another ladies ride school here with Nicole in June .. you know you'll have to bring Mimi ! ... Guess you'll have to come ride in Oregon after all :-)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by Pegasus
Strick.. We're having another ladies ride school here with Nicole in June .. you know you'll have to bring Mimi ! ... Guess you'll have to come ride in Oregon after all :-)

I suspect Strick has a serious aversion to downed logs........something about #$!$##$#$%$##!#$ trees.

Brian

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
See Farmer John knows what to do with trees. I don't mind fallen logs. That is about the only time in the trees that you get to wheelie. Now about those 28" bars with wrist breakers??

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Pegasus

You won't want to miss this ride Strick and Mimi!&nbsp; :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom