B

biglou

I'm gonna jump in on this one now. Feb 1st: 265 nekkid. This morning: 225.

Look for less of me this year at DW! :yeehaw:

Senior-I don't hate you anymore! ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
OK, since this thread won't die, and people never did catch on to the idea of editing their original post ;), here's my stats:

I re-re-re-re-re-restarted my dieting ways on 7/7/03.
At that time I tipped the truck scale at a whopping 330 :scream:
In the past two weeks, I've dropped down to 315, and I'm on a steady downward spiral.
At this rate, I plan on being about 100$ richer come New Years :) :laugh: :aj:

B

biglou

PK-You can do eet! If I can, anyone can. Even though I'm not done by a longshot, I have totally changed my habits. I haven't had a Coke since the SX in Dallas. That in itself is a miracle. I drink tons of water, a glass of milk or two a day, and average a beer or two every couple weeks. Eat several small meals a day, and get some cardio 3-5 times a week. I'll admit, I had aspirations of lifting weights, but I have totally slacked off in that department! Still, I feel great and am looking forward to continued success. Another important issue-I'm doing this solely for myself because I want to. That makes it so much easier. At this point, it's almost a way of life. Doesn't require much thought. I've learned to adapt to all situations as far as food is concerned. I also make sure to treat myself regularly, too. Ice cream, etc. Seems to be working so far!

If anyone cares, here is a pic of the progress as of May 17th: Click

Top Bottom