What's this? Why, it's TRUCKER WEDNESDAY!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Breaker breaker, good buddies! Got yer ears on? My good buddy BigLou and I was drivin' down the Information Superhighway yesterday, pondering all that is Pirate Tuesday, and while I caught him on the flip-flop, we'd discovered there must be something we can do with Wednesdays. Here's how the conversation went:

Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the P-Dog
You got a copy on me Lou-Lou? C'mon

Uh, yeah 10-4 P-Dog, fer sure, fer sure
By golly it's clean clear to Flag-Town, C'mon back

Uh, yeah, that's a big 10-4 Lou-Lou,
Yeah, we definitely got us the front door good buddy,
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy

Inspiration struck, and here it is, good buddies, TRUCKER WEDNESDAY!

So let's shoot the line, and go for broke with a thousand screamin' trucks, and get us eleven long-haired friends of ***** in a chartreuse microbus!

Join the convoy, good buddies!

B

biglou

Goodness sakes alive! You betcha. I was north bound and hammer down this morning headin' up the big road I-435 just readin' the mail and listening to the FM when I realized I forgot to hit the picklestop for my go-juice! I had to haul her down and do a flip-flop back to B-town to top off the tanker. Not an easy thing to do what with dodgin' all the alligators, plain wrappers and full blown bears out there on the big road! Come on back...

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
fer sure fer sure, im likin' trucker talk wednesday already :nod:

i'll be 10-65 fer now .....come back

vintxrgr

Jul 31, 2006
amen brotha amen got ur ears on brotha, i ridein up to austin over we got a 7-7 there be 2 starbucks cross the street from another ,god i think im gunna be sic over n out

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
thats a 10-4 Driver

til next wednesday, keep the bugs off yer glass and the bears off yer.................tail :boss:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
IndyYZ85 said:
As a former over-the-road truck driver I am appalled...

LMAO!!!! :)

I'm gonna participate in these Wednesday Trucker Speak thingys but I gotta do some research first, come back. ;)

dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
As another former over the road driver, I must say that you guys watch too much TV.
My ride is a 2001 Peterbilt, check it out.

C-Ya
Dale

Attachments

• 2001a.JPG
    2001a.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
When do the RPC geeks start a "Dork Speak Thursday" thread? They have 2 going... why not go for the pinnacle of dorkitude and start a thread for each day of the week where they can search the net for terminology that they don't have any real knowledge of but enjoy spewing forth for the uninterested to have to filter through? :bang:

Much Love,

TS

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Got the peddle to the metal and you all keep the shiney side up and the rubber side down.....anybody up for an eyeball at the next redbud round?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
TwinSpar said:
When do the RPC geeks start a "Dork Speak Thursday" thread? They have 2 going... why not go for the pinnacle of dorkitude and start a thread for each day of the week where they can search the net for terminology that they don't have any real knowledge of but enjoy spewing forth for the uninterested to have to filter through? :bang:

Much Love,

TS

Oh SugarTwin...you're such a non-participant. You only post in these threads because you want the attention of RPC4LIFE members. You really want to be one of us. It's okay, breaker-breaker, come on back? :nener:

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

dales298 said:
As another former over the road driver, I must say that you guys watch too much TV.
My ride is a 2001 Peterbilt, check it out.

C-Ya
Dale

Wow very nice looking truck!!!

B

biglou

TwinSpar said:

Much Love,

TS
Well, :fft: Pred and I are just on a quest to take jackassery to a new level. Level 1, apparently. :nod:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
biglou said:
You would not BELIEVE the hate mail we get from professional pirates, also!
yes. And I guess to sound more like a trucker I need to type with the keyboard closer while talking like I have a mouthfull of marbles.

c'mon

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
10-4 good buddy.

Attachments

• JerryReed.jpg
    JerryReed.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 110

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
XRpredator said:
yes. And I guess to sound more like a trucker I need to type with the keyboard closer while talking like I have a mouthfull of marbles.

c'mon

Can't wait to see you pull this one off!!

durrtygurl

Oct 13, 2006
yay

thats a copy partner, im rollin southbound watching for them doggies sittin under the porches, yall keep the greasy side down down, over and out

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
My trucker clock is tellin' me it's time to stop and take a break there good buddy. Y'all keep it between the ditches and keep the shiny side up!

:rotfl:

dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Holy Cripes Batman, you wouldn't call something comming from a couple of computer illiterate twuck dwrivers as something to worry about come-on-back.

Mo-Later
Dale

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
why not go for the pinnacle of dorkitude and start a thread for each day of the week where they can search the net for terminology that they don't have any real knowledge of but enjoy spewing forth for the uninterested to have to filter through?

Dispatch to XRP come back, Looks like we got the Internets equivalant of a baby bear or more likely the "city kitty" monitoring your back door, might have to back of the hammer so Evil Knnievel can keep up, Come back!

Top Bottom