MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Was wondering what you all do for a living....I'm a Truck Mechanic mostly medium duty and heavy duty...its an ok job most days...but than theres that day that makes one wonder....lol;)

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
I design Horse Tack and riding clothes. Just opened a little mattress store.

I like to put around with ideas online.
Check out one of my sites www.noveltyplanet.com
Send someone a video card.

I guess I am still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

Hope that never happens
;)

Sincerely,

Kingriz1

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'm a secretary (DON'T LAUGH!)

Actually, it's an appointed position. I used to be a grader operator for the district, but now I've taken over the office.

There was a thread a while ago (over a year) called "Makin' Bacon" or something like that, but it got pretty big, so it may have been flushed.

If you wonder about certain guys (or gals), check their profiles!

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
I am a kitchen designer in Val Colorado. None of my clients can believe I race motorcycles. You should see how much money is in the Vail Valley. I design cabnets for 8,000 square feet second homes.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I ride for a living. :aj:

Last edited:

raider

May 31, 2001
Director of investor relations for a publicly traded wireless phone company. Just biding my time till I win the lottery and can become a full time recreational motorcycle rider.

chooch

Mar 6, 2001
College student (Computer Science Major) with a part time job writing software for U.S. Navy ships. Probably be unemployed come December when I graduate. The market's gettin' a little tough out there.:(

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I am lucky enough to work for BBR Motorsports. I update their website (so if there’s ever any problems or mistakes, I’m the one to talk to), I manage the shipping department (ok, I AM the shipping department), I create flyers, catalogs and other marketing material, and pretty much whatever else needs to be done.

I am also a freelance writer for a local motorsports magazine.

I have some pretty cool jobs. :D

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
I work as a subcontractor for a major defense company. I'm a software test engineer. I used to be a boat mechanic, but that didn't pay as much.

00' KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
95' XR 250R (first bike)
AMA
GNCC

R White

Sep 13, 2001
CATV Contract sweep tech
I make the cable internet work then I give it to the Cable system
about a year later, I come back , the cable system put their hands on it

fmfkx125372

Feb 1, 2001
I work for a Mutual Funds Transfer Agency running the systems at night. I pretty much process all the trades in the evening once the market closes for the day. Also in the AF Reserves...not called up YET:eek:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Bean counter...

ok... for real - Property and Cost Accountant :confused:

(And envoius of anyone with jobs in the MX industry... <cough> <cough> Firecracker <cough> <cough>) ;)

Anssi

May 20, 2001
Oracle global title policy or whatever says that I'm a consultant which in practise means that I play with computers at various sites and sometimes get harassed by clients/users.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
DRN Forum Moderator. (best Barney Fife voice "Yuuuuuup, I guess you could say I'm the law in these here parts"):confused:

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Production manager at a CNC machine shop.
This includes being a manual machinist, mill wright, mechanic, and last but not least baby sitter to a great crew of underpaid primadonnas who can bitch the chrome off of a bumper if I don't keep them over worked and continually assuage their egos reminding them that they are the best crew I have ever had.
Basically, I make candle holders and vases.
Calling it art is blasphemy.
It is a trade.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
SFO,
Millwright is one word...I know because I is one! :cool:

I also own my own business doing millwright stuffs.

Top Bottom