DanAKAL

May 3, 2003
Power Generation. When your lights go out no one gets more upset than me. However, this is not the time to restore power before the line is inspected. It went out for a reason.

L

LukeRips

Computer Network Engineer

I build Voice over IP phone systems and high speed secure networks for Cisco Systems.

Luke

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I help test and develop new weapons, weapon systems, and aircraft for the Marines.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
A self employed architect that designs new developments for smarmy developers to build on pristine riding areas, developments that are often built by sleezy contractors and financed by greedy bankers. :nod:

I am not a millwright ... I did have a cabinet shop once, so I am a wood butcher.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Chemical plant production tech....babysit an $80,000,000 unit that churns out a popular herbicide 24/7. Rotating shift, weekends... :| Sucks but it pays the bills....and I'm only 7 years from retirement :nod:

swett

Riding it like I stole it
Mar 13, 2005
Offshore wireline operator, I work on multi-million dollar oil wells and watch the oil companies F**** then up, then I try to fix 'em.

robrm250

Sponsoring Member
May 5, 2002
Used Car Manager for a VW,Audi dealership.The first 2weeks of the month is great,get to drive or fly all over to buy cars from auctions.The last 2 weeks recondition,advertise,bring 90 day old cars to auctions and Oh yeah I'm behind forecast and have to retail more cars or else.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
QA Analyst and Design Engineer

I test and design software.

cr250can

Feb 16, 2005
Ford problem anaylist / former technician. Basically I sit at a desk all day take phone calls on problem vehicles, work with moron engineers to get the part redesigned, and file the paper work. :bang:

Oh, yeah while doing this I chat on Dirtrider.net ;)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
I used to be a rocket scientist until they fired me for getting too "high". :nod: Now I'm just a truck driver.

JUST kidding! I thought some might take that to seriously!
I really am a truck driver.

Last edited:

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
cr250can said:
Ford problem anaylist / former technician. Basically I sit at a desk all day take phone calls on problem vehicles, work with moron engineers to get the part redesigned, and file the paper work. :bang:

Oh, yeah while doing this I chat on Dirtrider.net ;)

You would have a lot less phone calls if you worked for say, GM :laugh: . Haha JK. In high school and applying at a corner store soon.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Mechanical Engineering student from September to April. I'm half way done, just two more years to go.

For the summer I'm working as a 'Lasta Filter Operator' at the Lead Smelter in town (Teckcominco Metals Ltd). Basically I look after two big filter presses that squeeze all the moisture out of mineral rich mud. I also get to go and clean the muck out of chutes and hose floors. On a good day I get to cruise around in a Bobcat for a couple hours. :cool: Man does nightshift suck, but it pays the bills.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom