DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Dwreck, do you think the 500 will be dusty or did you guys get some rain this week?
My side of town got rain on Sunday but I don't think the 500 got squat. I spent about an hour there this morning and it didn't seem bad but I wasn't having to follow anyone.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Due to my upcoming surgery, I need to avoid heavy dust.  Mud would be just fine but alot of dust will give me some problems.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Surgery? I don't know how many others will be there but if you want to ride I have no problem letting you lead and eating your dust....wouldn't be the first time! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I might could squeeze a early AM Sunday ride. 

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Susan, that's great! It's been forever since I've been on a 125.

Man, you're really getting into this and improving fast... :thumb:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Susan, did you get rain? Is it still on (Plains)?

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Originally posted by nephron
Susan, did you get rain? Is it still on (Plains)?

They received less at the track than anywhere else. Just got off the phone with my brother-in-law. He said they were able to get to the track and in the pits in a 2wd car and didn't have any trouble. It will probably be a little slick on the track as they didn't get the track worked up like they wanted before the rain.

Steve vetoed me getting a 2-stroke and the 4 strokes are just too big for me right now. I borrowed a CRF150 from a friend and will try that. It is slightly larger and longer and I hope it will give me more of a big bike feel than mine.

The TTR is fun but I just don't feel comfortable jumping with it.

Hopefully the rain will quit soon and drain off. Have a great weekend!

MikeOK

Aug 6, 2000
Hello spodes - I'm still riding. A little. Well if you call firing up the big thumper once a month and spinning up and down the driveway riding, I'm riding. I got back into mtn bike racing, thought I would let a few things heal up and try to get rid of the spare tire...

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Been spending alot of my time riding Colorado and New Mexico. I've made more out of town trips this year than I have in the past 3 years combined. It's been a great year for riding.

Top Bottom