dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
In Dirtweek 03, I think it was, I won the much feared, respected, and desirable Mamba. After almost a year of blissful ownership I moved to Austin, TX from Dayton, OH to go to school(and work full time AND work for my church). So I had no time or money to ride.

Long story short, the bike sat for 6 months so I decided to give it away. I must admit I did try to sell it once and it made me feel like crap so I pulled it from Craigslist/Eb4y. The bike is now is possession of one Aaron Prudler who is an awesome man, husband, and father. About three months after giving the bike to him he moved out to Northern AZ to do cowboy stuff. The bike has been there about a year now and is being ridden around some large ranch.

I felt it my duty to let the DRN community know what has happened to the bike since I disappeared off the face of the planet.

As soon as I finish school I'm jumping right back in the saddle or sooner if I can win another bike ;) :ride:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks for the update! It's good to know the bike is still in use and has a good home :)
That bike has been given away three times now!!

Don't be a stranger.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Swift,Dwreck and I were just wondering where the Mamba was while bench racing in Swifts garage.

Thanks.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Okiewan said:
It's good to know the bike is still in use and has a good home :)

That is VERY GOOD to know. :yeehaw:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Cool. The legend grows.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Kevin,

Glad to hear from you and that the Mamba is still being passed around to give enjoyment to new deserving owners.

Maybe it will end up back at DW someday.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Good to see you back on the boards! Nice to know how the Mamba is doing too! I still remember when BSWIFT pulled your ticket from the pile and the look on your face! :)

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
GETMETOCA said:
Good to see you back on the boards! Nice to know how the Mamba is doing too! I still remember when BSWIFT pulled your ticket from the pile and the look on your face! :)

Thanks! I enjoy telling the story about winning it and giving it away. Not a lot of people can understand giving it away but that's ok.

If you love something you set it free right? Well, hopefully the Mamba doesn't come back for me. I don't know if I'm in the physical condition to get run over by it and live. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom