Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Just checking to see who will be in the great north country for the Mini Moose and Loose Moose?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I will be traveling with the Marsh Industrial Race Team up into da North. I have been looking forward to this race all summer!!!!! I can't wait!!!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Does my sniffer sniff some a GREAT trail report with Freddy Burgers in here?????

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
This will be national #2 for me. Shooting to make 5 this year.
Would you consider a restaurant on the Boon Trail as Woodsy suggested?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I'll be there as Farmer Tom already said!
Looking forward to it!
Don

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I figure that since I haven't been able to ride since ROS, the Loose Moose would be a nice way to finish breaking in my bike. Let's see now... clutch on left, front brake on right.... ya... it'd all come back to me.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
This is looking better all the time you guys!! Even Smitdoggy might be there - Hey Bill, that purty little orange scoot has "enduroing" in its blood, all you have to do is point it to the woods and hang on!!!! Just follow Inca and you will be fine, running all these nationals make that Great Inca a shoe in!!!
Hey ET, are you going to take your XR100? If I was able I would join you on my DR100 - those little four strokers are a HOOT!!
go get em guys!!!!
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I will be there as well. My son will be doing the Mini on Sat (I will ride X), and I will enter the Moose - no commitments on if I will finish or not...but I will enter and at least start! I will likely arrive Friday late afternoon and will be camping at the start area. My family prefers to be out of the main flow and confusion though, so we will likely be located in some more...(is this possible?) quiet corner.

Hey Smit Dog - did you mean to say "breaking in" or "breaking" your new bike? Either may be a likely outcome!

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
Hello All - Count myself in and two more from Cadillac for the Loose Moose. See you in Da UP. Woodsy/ Inca - Let me know if you need something from the Boon Mall and I will bring it to the national. ( I understand the pickled turkey gizzard is good)

Craig

E T

Apr 1, 2004
woodsy said:
Hey ET, are you going to take your XR100? If I was able I would join you on my DR100 - those little four strokers are a HOOT!!
Woodsy

yes woodsy i will. its my only bike. im only 15.
i was posting sarastically, because i'm Fred T's daughter :) :laugh:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
I'll be riding the Mini on Saturday, I've got to see if I can take over 1st in the points race from Aaron Marzec (or at least defend 2nd). Looking forward to a SWEET course! :thumb:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Fender, you and Marvelous Marzec may have to employ the services of Judge Weissen to decide the fine line.. If so keep an eye on him because I hear he can be bought off - nothing for sure - just a rumor from an orange bike named Inca!!
ET, I pushed my humble little DR back in the garage when you said Fred was your Dad. All I need right now is to mix it up with someone Fast Freddy has personally trained and get whooped by someone in a smaller body then his! :) :)
Have a RIOT out there folks!!
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Is pickled turkey gizard from the Boon Mall better than burnt squirrel from the Boon Trail?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Aaron & I will be there for the Mini Moose. Aaron & Nathan have a grudge match going? I Think both "BOY'S" should be put on the same minute, by them selves lets see how they fair? How about a ruling from the elders? :p

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
70 marlin said:
Aaron & I will be there for the Mini Moose. Aaron & Nathan have a grudge match going? I Think both "BOY'S" should be put on the same minute, by them selves lets see how they fair? How about a ruling from the elders? :p

I think both boys should be on their own minute and keep their own time to see who is the wiser competitor. Nate rode his own minute last time but got lucky with a time keeper on his row after he cooked the first check by 2 min.

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
Man I wish I could go to this enduro but due my poor planning I have a needle point and knitting class that weekend. Good luck to all of you.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I will be there for both events. I sure am glad that I am not relying on Mrs. Michman to get there. We will be sure to take pictures to show you the fun that you will miss.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
michman said:
Man I wish I could go to this enduro but due my poor planning I have a needle point and knitting class that weekend. Good luck to all of you.

I am sorry but the sewing stuff is gonna hafta go or you will be in violation of Team PTP Code of Operations # 6969. "When 2 team members are riding an event it is mandatory that the team mechanic be present" So let me talk to your teacher and get you out of class.

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
well its nice to see the enthusiasim for the L/M. Magoo and the moutain crew have been working like dogs hats off to them. I think it partly guilt on there part since the some times good sometimes bad magoo is not able to rule his wife on this one and must follow here to were ever. But on a positive note we will be milageing this weekend and the trail should be awsome.

Drew 674

Jul 25, 2002
new from EE...the michman custom knitted grip covers for those guys who have delicate hands :nener:

have fun all in Tha Da UP..post lots of pics

see ya all in harrison

and that EE "works" 200 in dirtrider was sweeeeeeet, nice work guys :worship:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Hopefully I won't cook any more checks at this enduro. I finally have my TrailTech dialed in, and I'm CERTAINLY not going to erase the memory halfway through the race this time.

I wish all the best of luck to Aaron...but I still wanna' beat him! :ride:

Top Bottom