James Miller

Jul 26, 2002
Hey,

I used to live in Gainesville, TX and will be moving back soon. Do ya'll ride any trails? I ride an XR650, and am not much into MX. I'm 15 and wanted also to know if you have anyone in the chapter that is aroung my age. I'm really just getting used to this bike, and I LOVE it! We will have 90 acres when we move, so i'll get to ride more than just once a month!

James

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You'll have to meet up with Stan, he's your man. :cool:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey, I'm 17. I race Cross country (TCCRA) and Hare Scrambles (TORO) but really like to trail ride too. I am not very fast, but I really like to ride and race. Stan is just 16 (or maybe almost, can't remember) and all he rides is Muenster. Lotsa trails up there. He's a good guy. You won't find a bad apple in this bunch, as long as you don't pay any attention to Twinspank and Taraker. You're moving back to Gainesville? Hey, check this forum and the Places to Ride forum, there's usually a ride at Muenster once a month or so; Stan always posts when he goes riding, and I'll usually post something about races if you're interested.

James Miller

Jul 26, 2002
If I ever get fast enough, I would enjoy some racing. how far from the metroplex are most of the races? I tell you what, there is hardly anything here to ride on! Even when you find somewhere to ride, it usually stinks. Check ou my thread in the places to ride forum titled buckleberry. If you scroll down, there is a description of where we ended up going. it was a JOKE!

James

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
Hey, I'm 17. I race Cross country (TCCRA) and Hare Scrambles (TORO) but really like to trail ride too. I am not very fast, but I really like to ride and race.

Is that what you call that, racin? Jeez, I thought you were bird watchin, silly me......

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Ohh like at Mr. Bigshot here, gets one third place and thinks all of a sudden he's the shiznit. Besides, I was only birdwatching on the 3rd lap. So there!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
James,

You can learn quite a bit from this group.... WhineyGuy15 can teach how to ride real slow.  I swear it looks like he's not moving but somehow the bike doesn't fall over.  From Muckraker you can learn the fine art of endless smack talk.  He can also teach you how he deals with constantly being ignored (but you won't need to learn that skill).  Thump's our resident landmark expert... just don't ask him for directions, you'll end up in Mexico everytime.  Stan is the master of deception.... I still don't know his real name! 

There's a story behind every member of this North Texas group.... and most of them are quite frightening, but you will never find a better or more friendly group of individuals anywhere.    :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
So what exactly could our new frend learn from you Twinwank?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by yzguy15
So what exactly could our new frend learn from you Twinwank?

Tips, Tricks, and techniques on the application of Mop & Glow. :)

**** Notice how Taraker is being ignored again! :moon:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Future works better than Mop & Glow.

Welcome back to Tejas!

-jeffd

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Hi, I'm Stan. My name is Brian. Cornfused? ;) JMD, myself, and I will be at Muenster this weekend. I will leave in about an hour, and we'll be ther till Monday if ya wanna come out.

Top Bottom