xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
Google "Wolfmanluggage" and one their website, click on "Dual Sport Bags"

Does anyone have any experience with these Enduro bags? We are planning some deep woods trail riding soon and I am trying to avoid carrying a fanny-pack (I hate extra weight on my person when riding). The tank bag is what I am thinking of, but does anyone have any experience to share with either the tank, number plate, or rear fender (toolkit) bag?

We'll be taking a 91 KDX250 and a 00 KDX220.

I intend to carry extra tube, some tools, snacks, and maybe my digital camera in there. My main concern with the tank bag is that it will interfere with riding, especially on hill climbs.

Thanks...xsnrg

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I've replaced my stock back with one from www.dirt-bike-gear.com. Very well made little bag. Do a search on bag and you'll find references to what several different people have done, including small hard bags.

Best,
Greg

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Wibby - those look good. Any idea on how well they hold up to falling down--something I do...?

-G

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
I found out that my buddy had already bought two Moose rear fender bags. They don't appear to be as tough as either the Wolfman Luggage bags or the dirt-bike-gear bags from online reviews, but I was too slow and he's already bought them, so we'll see how they work. I did, however, buy each of the three of us going on an upcoming trip number plate bags from dirt-bike-gear. If the bags are as good as the service was friendly and flexible, then I'll be very pleased. When I called I got Dan the owner who took my order. When I called after hours to leave a message, they picked up and let me change my order! Thanks Dan!

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
something to considrer is going to a bicycle shop and looking at their bags too

Bruce

~SPONSOR~
Nov 12, 1999
Moose bag works great for me. Gets a lot of the heavier weight off my ass... still wear a fanny pack for light stuff.

Top Bottom