JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My wife is out of town and my son doesnt come in until Wed. I need to be in Apple Valley around noon or 1pm.

Anybody riding x-mas morning? I will have a few hours to kill.....

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Not unless you want another roommate!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:)

Elsinore on Friday boys, be there!

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Elk I was lookin into that but I have a meeting at work that I can't miss in the morning and then babysitting duty when I get home. Maybe next time.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Cant ride on Xmas day, but maybe later in the week.
I have a friend coming out from Fla., gonna be here the week after new years, arrives on new years day. We plan on some mid week activities then, anybody else game?
How about this weekend, supposed to rain on Fri.?

later
2strk., 4 strk., whats the differance?
mxbundy

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I should be off work for most of the next two weeks.

Once my son(9) arrives (dec 26th) we will be going to El Mirage quite a bit.

Mxbundy- Its a great place to teach your kid to ride.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Unavailable on Wed. but would like to take my son down there. How is the kids track? He is 9 years old and rides a XR100.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
There's a great 80 track for him, we hit it sometimes to warm up. It might be a little busy so be careful. Have him watch out for the little crazies!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001

Now sneaking away on Xmass is something I havent mastered yet. I could probably go and head out, but Id bet the house would be rekeyed and my cloths would be on the lawn. Ive never tried living in a cardboard box. Suppose they have one with indoor plumbing?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just cut a hole in the side and poop out it like a baby bird in a nest! As for me, I'm not ready for my neighbors to see my belongings tossed out the window, just yet! Winter is not the time of year to relocate anyway, I'll wait for summer and go to the opening day of the outdoor series at Glen Helen on Mother's Day! :confused:

Elk

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
In all seriousness, it would be great for all the SoCal DRN crew to take their sons to the national opener on Mothers day so the little woman can relax, shop, whatever....
Let's plan it!:D

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001

What about the Glen Helen Race on December 29th. Was a pretty good race last year. Langston, Roncada, Vuilimen and a bunch of others were there too. Last December was the last time McGrath didnt come. Its cheap and a blast. Either way Im open for the opening week for the Nationals. I still like Darth Bundys idea for the tailgating party at Anaheim tho.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Actually did go to a Supercross with a big group once, (15 guys), and it was a blast!
Dec. 29th is out---company appreciation dinner that night in Santa Paula, and one of the company owners called and said he would put my wife and I up in a motel so we could attend. Had to say yes.
Supercross---maybe. Glen Helen on mothers day---never been to one; let's do it!;)

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
I plan on heading to Glen Helen on the 29th. I was there last year also and the racing was great. I saw Langston yesterday at Elsinore, so maybe he'll be there again this year--maybe this time he'll be able to hold off Roncada in the 125/250 challenge!

I've been to the Glen Helen national for the last two years and I've always had a blast!!! I go to the Anaheim supercrosses also, but I like the nationals better. There's something kind of cool about being able to get close enough to the track that you actually have to cover your beer to keep it from being filled with roost ;)

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Bundy,
I want to ride this weekend but all my gear is in Mojave, can you get away for the weekend or were you planning on just the day.

Brett

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Glen Helen

Hey Bill, Ill see you out their. Ill be hanging with my teenage kids and their friends and two of my buds who ride in a lifted golf cart. I sure hope McGrath comes this year. Not sure whether he actually broke his wrist or not. Seems to be a lot of stories about that going around. Yea Langston gave Ron Ron a run for his money last year. Anyone else going?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Im Game for Mother Day

Are talking about both Saturday and Sunday or just Sunday. All the good crashes are on Saturday with the qualifiers. Man Mothers Daygets to be one packed holiday at Glen Helen.

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
Bundy,

We went to Cal city last weekend and we were supposed to go back this weekend so I left my gearbag in my trailer. We could ride Dove,Jawbone,spangler,Cal city whatever you want we just have to hook the trailer up and go.

Top Bottom