MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Switch to some tires the pee wee guys are running (same size rims) and 3/8 screws. Motosports Factory (Waukesha) or Torque Center(New Berlin) should be able to hook you up. Fiddies feel like they have power on the slippery stuff ;) Plus anytime riding is a good time.

TrackMaster2

Dec 1, 2003
i dont know, i had my cr125 out today and kept getting deep in the snow and couldnt get out, dont let him go very far, i think hed be ok just dont let him wander off, roads are pretty slippery, lol id know i had my bike 6th wide open :eek: in the icy roads, rear end was goin crazy. but i only laid it down once trying to turn around lol. might wanna get your bike out yourself and ride with him. :thumb:

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
The Michelin starcross 2.50X10 is a great tire for studding. good thick lugs. Do you have any ice racing in your area??? You could probably find some used ones ready for you. The michelin is realitivley inexpensive and lasts a good long time.

You'd be surprised at a studded tire. Better traction than on dirt sometimes.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Jasle,
Yes, we have plenty of ice racing around here, but all big bikes, no mini bike classes.
I know how well studs work, I ride my KDX all winter on the lake, and in the woods, so now junior is jealous and wants to go on the ice too. He gets pretty good traction in snow without studs, and is completely hooked.
Yeah I'd be interested in finding some used ones.

FMFHonda161

Jul 11, 2002
Me and My dad used the snow blower to make and xr 50 track in the back yard. It carried us both around very well and we had a blast. We even had an uphill section with the incline in our hill. good Times!

Top Bottom