nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Happy Birthday Dude! Hopefully you got something you've wanted for a while instead of a tie or some other useless item.

How did you like the Nascar race? I didn't spot you in the DEI pits... :)

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Thanks guys. Its already been crazy....bunch of people from work here kidnapped me and made me go out and empty some glasses full of beer. Woe is me. ;) I think the best thing I got today was when I was able to bend my knee without pain. (had a nice crash last weekend at El Mirage)

The race was AWESOME! We were right above the Army car's pits. Got to park in the infield, hang out in the Speed TV suite, free food and drinks, it was great. I got some pictures I gotta get developed. I'll bring them out to the next ride.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
It already sounds like your BD has been pretty good so far! :yeehaw: I'm tipping a glass of wine here for you right now! :aj:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Happy Birthday Andrew. :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy Happy dude, LET'S RIDE!! :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm out for weekends for the next couple of weeks but open for some midweek stuff.

nick414

Feb 1, 2002
Can't go this weekend. Flying Sat. and racing cars Sunday. Maybe next weekend though. Glad you had a good time at the race... I'm envious!!

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Argh, weekday rides are an endangered species for me. They're so rare, I don't even think I've ever seen one.
Whatchu racin Nick? Should we be watching for you on Speed TV anytime soon?

Top Bottom