JPrelude

Apr 17, 2000
Well I've got an 01 RM250. Suspension is much more plush than my 96 but now that I'm over that I want to fine tune it before deciding to have it revalved. I was watching a video tape of myself hitting some whoops and noticed that the rear wheel seems to kind of jump off of whoops. Kind of like I'm catching too much air off of them. The settings are bone stock. Any suggestions as to what I should start adjusting first or where I can get this info would be appreciated.

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
JP,
The 2001 is not very plush stock.. I'd take the 96... Anyway the problem sounds as if the compression is too soft and the rebound is too soft as well.. What condtions are you riding in?

Regards,
Jer

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Try and soften your rebound on the rear shock. I have the settings at home I use for my 01 and I'll post it later for you, sorry, not much help right now. After my 3rd ride or so, my suspension is real nice without revalving. I'll post back asap for you.

JPrelude

Apr 17, 2000
Thanks Jeremy and 454. 454, if you do find time to post that info, could you also let me know approximately how much you weigh. THanks

Top Bottom