'01CR Engine rebuild, need ID on a washer...

ironwood

Jun 24, 2004
This is a tough one 'cause i can't post a pic, but if anyone has rebuild a cr engine before and could try and help me out cause im SOL right now.

basically im re-assembling my bottom end, and im left over with one blue tapered washer (same type that is on the trans and gear shafts) its a thicker one, but the inside hole diameter is too small to fit over either ends of either shafts, plus i've accounted for all the washers on that assembly.

i re-assembled the engine, and all the other washers are there (clutch, primary drive, kickstarter, yada yada..)
the honda manual is a piece of junk, and has no detailed schematics for engine parts, i'm lost. any suggestions, anything at all would be greatly appreciated.

Zenith

Jan 11, 2001
The flywheel nut has a blued washer in front of it, is this where it came from? I rebuilt a 98 a few years back and had a blue washer left over. Only figured out where it came from when I took another CR apart a couple of years later :).
There aren't too many of those washers in the CR125 so it shouldn't be hard to find.

ironwood

Jun 24, 2004
thanks for the replys, i appreciate the help. I think it must be the flywheel washer, probably fell out when i pulled the flywheel off and got mixed up with the others. i looked at the flywheel nut but figured since it was a collared nut it had no washer:P anyways, thanks again for the posts guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom