Jeff Ammon

Feb 27, 2002
I want to add a new pipe and silencer to my 02 kdx 200. I can't find any places that show a listing yet for a FMF rev pipe for the 02 KDX's as a matter of fact they don't show any FMF pipes for the 02 KDX. Does anyone know if the 01 FMF pipes will fit on the 02 model KDX. I am looking at going with an FMF rev pipe and a power core 2 shorty silencer. Will the shorty silencer fit on the KDX? I ride mostly MX but and a few hare scrambles is the rev pipe and shorty silencer the best set up? I am a novice rider.

joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
Pipes are Pipes!!

I'm sure a '01 pipe will fit on your scoot, they didn't change anything on them. I bet back to '99 will fit.
Are you sure you want a rever???
Most novices want a low end scoot to get the hang of it. I ran a rever pipe on my 01 then tried a bottom end set up and I like the bottom end pipe. I run MX, SX, Hare Scrambles, Enduro with my '01.
I run a dyno port set up out of New York, (thier close by and when I raced MX , they always helped me out. Who ever you go with just order the silencer from them
Remember to check jetting when you finally decide.
joe
2001 200
2-TTR 125 Boy's "A"s and "B"'s
I realized the last time I bought any riding gear was a quater century ago!!So I bought new gear, only I don't want to get it dirty!!;)

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
I dont beleive the KDX 200 has changed since 1996 so you should have no problem finding a pipe. The most popular pipes for your bike are the FMF KG-30 REV and the KG-35 torque.

ROBBYRAZ

Nov 17, 2001
Ive got both pipes. I prefer the rev myself. I like where the powerband
is w/ it. The torque pipe will give improved bottom and decent mid. The rev doesnt give up much bottom but improvement in mid to top is outstanding. Id also highly
recomend the RB carb mod for $165.

mcgyver6857

Jul 20, 2001
joe, you have dyno port, i was wondering if they make pipes for a 90 kdx and where there located. also what you paid if you dont mind me asking.

joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
Pipes at Dyno port

Sure! I know they'll have a pipe for your '90. I don't have the address here at work but I know they have a web site. Cold Spring N.Y. I think. They're really nice guys. I always got my pipes there. I raced MX in the 80's and first met them. They have Revers or Grunters.Good luck
Joe:confused:

Top Bottom