Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
What do you guys think of this deal. 2003 KX 250: 25 hrs, brand new with gear. $4000 Canadian firm. Thats $3,168 American. The gear hes including is; boots, chest protector, helmet, pants. He says the bike is in "excellent" condition. It was only ridden for a year because apparently it was bought brand new from a local dealer (Valley Moto Sports ) and ridden for about 2 hours until the guy who bought it decided he didn't like 2 strokes and traded it in. The Owner now bought it from Valley Moto and garaged it for a year, and used it this year. Now he is selling it. I think this would be a good deal because its power that I can grow into. It will be a handful for a little while and will take alot of getting used to. I'm prepared for that. Not alot of maitenance on a 2 stroke from what I've heard. Mostly top ends. I will be riding this thing Trail/Track. More track like conditions then trail. I'm 5'10 and 155lbs. What do you guys think?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Rob,....... :think: ..... A 250 eh? Well, OK, take it easy, that's a whole lotta bike. I'm sure you'll be fine after a few :yikes: .

Rob1111

Aug 15, 2004
Well I bought it :). The bike is AWESOME!!! So much better then riding an xr100 :rotfl:. The left fork seal is shot so thats a bit of a problem. Other then that the bike is crazy. It's alot of bike and alot of fun :cool:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Congrats on the new bike Rob, Let us know if you need any help with those fork seals! YZ165

Top Bottom