waldo76

Jun 7, 2002
Does anyone know if the '03 RM 85's are out yet? A local dealer said that they aren't even in the country yet and won't be here until early september.

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Was told end of August, early September for the 85's as well. We have one on hold and my son keeps bugging me about when it will be in.

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
There was an '03 RM85 on the floor at Chesterfield Power Sports last weekend. I know, 'cause my 12 year old was all over it. :)

Looks like they now have inverted forks like the YZ's.

XR 250R RIDER

Apr 5, 2001
i'm probably gonna get one but i know that i can't wait because it will be a nice upgrade from what i have know (2000 TTR 125). A dealer in MN said that in September too so i'm waiting......

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
USD's were on 2002's as well.

That means the other RM on the floor was an '01 (at least?). Wonder what they would take for a bike that's been setting on the floor for almost 2 years?

Even with the conventional forks, would probably still make a good woods machine, eh?

ACS

Apr 17, 2001
Bikes that have been sitting generally cost the dealer a lot of money due to finance costs etc. Best way to buy a bike is on order or as it arrives on the floor. Dealer has had minimal cost. You might pay for it before he has had to. The other problem is that it is now a two model old bike. When you sell its getting old........

Top Bottom