Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Got a possible trade for a pretty clean mostly stocker. Still waiting on service history (yeah right) info. Any useful commentary?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
the luddites seem to love them . . . ;)

What are you trading for it? Far as I know, they're pretty dang bulletproof.

B

biglou

Nothing but favorable comments on the 99-up YZ's of either luddite size from everything I've ever heard.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Not a fan of the YZ's personally, always find they looked clapped out unless Lou owns em. Performance wise they've been good from what I know. I'd prefer an 05 or up with aluminum frame if it was me. Eric does have an 05 YZ155 he's trying to move :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looking to flip the blingorific CR85R http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Patman-TX/?action=view&current=DSCF0237.jpg

Seems the kid convinced his parents he needed the YZ125 but quickly found out it was both too big and too fast for him. The 85 just doesn't fit Brandon (he' up to about 5'-8") so I'm thinking it might be a bad choice. I'd prefer a CR but that's me, he's open to most anything.

The bike does look worn but nothing a good tear down and some elbow grease, new plastic, graphics, tires and grips couldn't fix.

B

biglou

The 05 and up al frames do look sweet. I think Nik rode MXgirl's 125 at Motoland last year and liked it quite a bit. And hated my 250, too.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chili an aluminum 155 would be freakin' AWESOME! But alas it is also a bit out of the current financial allocation the minister of finance will allow.

Top Bottom