04cr_rider

Nov 16, 2005
Hey guys, what do you think of the 2004 RMZ 250? I have an 04 CR 125, but since I ride woods/trails, I am tired of 2 strokes and want to get a 4 stroke. I was about to sell my pinger until a guy said he has an 04 rmz 250 for sale. I don't know what it looks like, but he bought it used and rides it in the woods. He has serviced the valves once, and he says it has hand guards, is "set up for the woods", etc. Should I undertake a used 04 suzuki for my 04 honda 2 stroke, or should I wait and get a new, year old four stroke in the fall? Let me know what you think.

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
So you would be the third owner of a used RMZ 250? If it were me, I'd run.....who knows what the first owner did and what kind of maintenance he did, if any? If you want a thumper 250, get a wr250, better for trails anyway.

RCJ81

Jun 2, 2000
Run, run while you can. That bike could be an expensive mistake. They werent the most reliable when new but used... You would be far wiser waiting untill you can get a new bike, then you will know its maintainence history.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom