CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
I only have two rides on this bike and love it already! My problem is I was out on Saturday riding it kind of hard through plenty of mud and water lots of rocks and bumps. At some point my computer wasn't working. I could turn it on manually but it wouldn't register anything. It seemed like it wasn't getting a pulse from the front wheel so I cleaned off all the dirt and mud but no luck. After getting home I took the bike off the trailer and it was working again. Anyone have an idea where to start looking? Intermittent problems I know are hard to find so I'm hoping someone else has been down this path before.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Seems like it could have been one of two problems.. While riding I did manage to find a rather deep mud hole that swollowed the bike up although I managed to ride it out. The air box which houses the fuses seems to have taken in some water and mud but more important the fuse holders where full of water. Drained them blew them out with air and also found a loose ground so who knows. I guess I'll find out on the next ride, sure hope it holds up

Top Bottom